“Cool ”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome beer selection and I'm a wine snob and was still able to find a good glass of wine without having to buy a bottle. The appetizers were good but not great. I got a pasta dish with lobster shrimp porcini mushrooms in a garlic sauce and I'd have to say it was damn good. Solid place

Reviewed 12 September 2017

On vacation and found this place which was in fair proximity to resort.
I am grossed out by the large crawling bugs that seem to come out at night in this area. Couldn't find close parking so my son and I weaved and bob these critters on the way to the restaurant. I know, I know... I AGREE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RESTAURANT, REALLY... I want to let people know what they may encounter if dining after dark in this area. MY PROBLEM is that I spotted one of the bugs in the entranceway of the restaurant, coupled with dark booths, and dim lighting - I was very jumpy. I probably would have been able to enjoy it more if it wasn't for spotting the creepy crawlies. I can't say if the restaurant or restroom was clean because the decor was dark and dimly lit.

The place was very crowded and people seem to be enjoying themselves. I believe the bar area is huge. ON A GOOD NOTE, I believe if you enjoy a variety of beer then this may be a good place for you. We had cheese curds = uneventful, blue crab cakes = meh, vodka shrimp pasta = creamy/cheesy & lacking. I did enjoy the pineapple express though... Kylie was our server and I appreciated her honesty and drink suggestions.

If you're looking for a somewhat trendy place, with a fair menu selection, and even better drink menu - this place might be for you. I would go again (in daylight :) )

Reviewed 6 September 2017

stopped here after a recommendation from venetian staff.. what a great place, freindly and informative wait staff, really good food and great beer selection... we drank and ate here 2 nights in a row... had the vampire tacos, and the carbonara, and split a huge dinner salad, the next night..... all were delish...on a side street at the link so was off the strip and quiet... highly recommed, and very affordable...thanks we will be back...

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We have a local Yardhouse and my favorite dish has been the Chicken Enchilada Stack. The recipe has been changed from a hand made stack of tortillas, cheese, cream and chicken to a pre-formed GLOB of ingredients, clearly heated before serving. It was lukewarm, thick and heavy. Just awful. If I have the misfortune to be stuck at Yardhouse again, I'll keep it simple and hope they haven't also ruined the burger, my second favorite.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Hanging out with the family and wanted a good burger; ordered the truffle burger and fries. Delicious and the atmosphere was so chill!! We will be back!!