Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 40
Hotels.comUS$ 35
Expedia.comUS$ 35
ZenHotels.comUS$ 81
14,575 results
All reviews observation deck select room thrill rides world restaurant sky jump the deuce the main strip the north end fremont street long walk rental car trip to vegas stratosphere tower casino las monorail
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Hey everyone, please come this place because very suitable for everyone. Family trip or honeymoon trip really comfortable to release tension your guys. I can wait for come earlier after mco is done. I giving you 5star because service also good ❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2021

My husband and I have stayed at the Strat every time we’ve been to Vegas. It’s clean, friendly staff, affordable and the comps are great. We’ve ventured out and visited many other casinos but end up right back at the Strat. There’s really no reason to leave! Everything you’re looking for is right there, conveniently downstairs from your room.

3  Thank JSCOTT0716
Reviewed 10 January 2021

I wouldn’t dare recommend anyone to stay here. The communication is HORRIBLE among the staff and guest. If I could give this place 5 zeros I would. It’s as if it’s every man for themselves. I just don’t understand how you want ppl to stay and have fun when you can barely get anyone to help you with anyone.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

I guess location is why this casino isn't too expensive because I played here and was pleasantly surprised how nice this casino was.

1  Thank P21861802
Reviewed 6 January 2021

We booked a last minute family trip with our kids. Check In had a line but it went fast as front desk was assisting people's needs. Location is great, necessities are close by, Walgreens, McDonald's for any last minute needs. No complaints... I'll be expecting my Room deposit soon. Can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank Vivi79_N_Cali