I have stayed at the Westin a few times this year and each time my experience gets better and better. The front desk staff is so helpful and they are all so nice, especially Dalarie. The food at Suede is so incredibly delicious, I can't wait to go back and try some new dishes. It's location is great because it is so close to the strip, yet just far enough to get away. I had one small issue with towels during my 2nd stay at this property and the staff took care of it right away. If you want great service at a great price I would definately recommend booking your Vegas vacation at the Westin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin