10,279 results
All reviews fulton street carnival tower oyster bar piano bar remodeled rooms mardi gras food court total rewards high roller tower room great location on the strip table games nice room slot machines casino floor vegas gambling
Reviewed 6 April 2018

, Know what you are paying for, it was a cheap hotel in a good location. Did not spend much time in the room as it was not a great view and the furniture was basic, uncomfortable and OLD / depressing..
Our view was boring
wifi was spotty and slow
No bvusiness office. no place to set a laptop in the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William A
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

William, thank you for your review. We're glad you found our hotel to be of good value, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The room is gorgeous & spacious. It was always fully stocked with towels, toiletries. There is a fridge stocked with anything you desire to drink from water to soda to liquor & even energy drinks. The bed is comfortable as well as the couch & chairs. The decor is very tasteful. I LOVE the blackout curtains... Wonderful for sleeping in!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was in a suite in valley floor. It was spacious and overlooked everything. Bathroom was huge and had everything I needed for showering and bathing. Parking was easy and the restaurants were nice. Everything was awesome.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Valley Tower rooms were extremely nice & updated. Nice & calm pool with great happy hour. Plenty of great food choices, bars and entertainment and prime location on the strip. Always like to stay here!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

So I told the person on the phone I would be checking in at 5 because my flight landed at 4. it was delayed so I didn't get in to the hotel till 6:50pm and they told me my room was not ready. Really!!!! I was told it could take a few hours and to wait for the front desk to call. I was really hungry so we went to go eat and I finally got to my room at 8:15pm The manager was rude the front desk staff don't know what is going on I have stayed at harrahs in reno and lake tahoe and they are really great. I expected it to be just as good maybe even better. Never will I stay at this property or another Harrahs again. Good bye Harrahs!!!

Room Tip: stay on the other side of the strip Luxor MGM
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank victoraS9314CP

victoraS9314CP, thank you for sharing comments about your stay. We are sorry to hear about the extended wait you experienced for your room, please accept our apology for the inconvenience. We will work on ensuring all our guests have a memorable experience.