Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 166
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 247
US$ 203
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 232/night.

US$ 175
US$ 135
US$ 257
US$ 212
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 306
US$ 241
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsabc storeindoor poolwasher and dryersun deckeinstein bagelspizza placeoff the stripbedroom deluxeclose to the airportfull kitchenfree shuttlenice resortrental carkitchen areawalk in showerthe room was niceunit
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We didn't know what to expect as a friend suggested. But this place was a 1 bedroom condo, with kitchen, washer/dryer, and we were able to get the handicap accessible since I broke my foot on this trip. The desk was so helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hello familyof3fromOhio,

Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Club 36! We are so glad that you were comfortable in your accommodations despite your broken foot, and that you found our staff to be helpful! Thank you for sharing your review!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Arrived at the Las Vegas airport only to find BG Club does not provide a shuttle to the property. Once there, had to wait in two (2) lines to check in. Went up to the third floor to our room and noticed a terrible smell in the hallway. Garbage (both in and outside of bags) lined the hallway. Once in our room, we discovered the toilet was clogged and there were toenail clippings on the bathroom floor. Went to the sales pitch (which lasted 3+ hours; not the 2 hours as promised). Told both the salesman and his female boss of the above concerns. We were handed an 'action report' to fill out but the concern was minimal (female boss chewed gum while talking to us). Jet noise from nearby airport makes ear plugs a must for sleeping. Shuttle to the strip is inadequate; closed during lunch hour and knocks off at 10 p.m. (in VEGAS of all places). A few times folks were left behind because the shuttle was full. Later found out from a maintenance worker that the above smell was due to the (now closed) pizza place ventilation system below the third floor and that it had smelled bad for months. BG lists this property as a 'gold crown' in their brochure. NOPE! Don't even get me started what a joke checking out of this place was......

Room Tip: Avoid the third floor!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Shootshellz
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hello Shootshellz,

Thank you for sharing your review of Bluegreen Club 36. We regret to learn of your experiences while staying with us. We strive to fulfill guest satisfaction in all matters, and at your convenience, we would like to learn more about your recent stay. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com, and reference your TripAdvisor username and review subject line. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

it is next to the airport, the staff were great, the room was nice, and has amenities on the property-wine, groceries, and einsteins and subway. i would just say we could have got it cheaper on orbitz than using our points.

Room Tip: it is close to the airport and has a shuttle to the casino's
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hello kaleda,

Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Club 36! We are happy you enjoyed your room and found the staff to be helpful!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I accepted an offer from Blue Green Vacation Club to for a 4 day, 3 night stay at one of their properties. It cost to me $99. Realizing that the initial reservation would not provide enough room for my entire family I upgraded the room and was assigned to Club 36. I paid roughly $460 for the upgrade for a week stay. UGGH! We checked in at 5 pm. The area is on the end of the strip across from the airport. It is located in the center of graffiti and trash filled areas and adjacent to a liquor store, Subway, and a Einstein Bagel. They have a shuttle which will take you to and from the strip but it stops at 10 pm. It is too far to walk to any thing. The closest point of reference for me is New York New York hotel and casino. The lobby is nice but there are water stains in the ceiling tiles. The room was NOT nice. The handle to the toilet was broken which made it hard to flush the toilet. The knob on the tub would not turn without great force. The ceiling tile was stained and the room looked unsanitary. And, the area looked unsafe. There were no precautions to prevent random people from walking into the hotel. The best part of this visit was the front desk experience. The person who checked me in was very nice and professional. I checked out the next day--this stay was not a good experience. Check out time is 10 am. The person who checked me out said I would NOT be refunded my money if I checked out. I made the decision that I would rather feel safe than fight over a refund and stay in a place that was beneath my expectations. We did the timeshare tour piece. It uses a point system with a deed. The best part of this tour was our guide, Barbara. I don't remember her last name but she's from Jamaica (I think). If the building upkeep was good and the area was litter free, my husband and I may have purchased the plan. However, we agreed that the building upkeep reflected how the program would treat us once we gave them our money--like trash. IF you do decide to participate in the program ask for Barbara from Jamaica, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hello Blessed by U H,

Thank you for sharing your review of Bluegreen Club 36. We regret to learn that you were unsatisfied with your accommodations and your overall experience with us. We would like to learn more about your stay, so please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor user name and review subject. Thank you!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location
Free parking
Luxury feel with full kitchen
There are a and b room
We have both a and b room
Stay at A room it is bigger which has stand up big shower and a tub
I love the shower it is very refreshing for me
This hotel is right next to airport but I don't hear much noise

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank yeenyc
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello yeenyc, Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Club 36, we are so glad you loved your time here!