Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun place to find Coke accessories

Unique clothing and accessories, all Coke related are available here. Be sure to let them take... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MO8ball
Missouri
Try coca-cola from around the world!

Was interesting to see a Coca-Cola store in Las Vegas! Loads of Coca-Cola branded items in the shop... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 99.99
from US$ 39.99
from US$ 136.40
1,122 results
All reviews polar bear coke products great store coke fan coke bear coke related taste testing coke tasting key chains sampler tray for sale fun experience a lot of fun whole family merchandise float collector
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

No one spoke to us as we walked through the store, t shirts were expensive, and the store looked shabby. We would not go back.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank CathyCapri
Reviewed 7 February 2018

My family and I visited the Coca Cola store a few times. We love it for the souvenirs. As well, you can try different types of pop from around the world. I would recommend anybody that comes to Vegas to visit it! As well, it is near several hotels and casinos and by the M&M store.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Reasonable and interesting items. Take a FREE photo with the Coca Cola bear and you might win a photo package. Their package has a cute background versus your photo version which does not have a background. We spent about an hour. They also have samples you can buy which allows you to try a wide variety of flavors you have never heard of!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We walked in and went straight to the tasting bar. This is the strip and it was packed so there wasn't much patience for shopping. The soda tasting was 12 bucks for 16 tasters. 8 from around the world and 8 from the U.S that they make into floats. I though it was a great deal and was more than enough for the 5 of us. It was fun and something different to do with the kids. We found a table ok but no room to move. Some of the flavors were awful and I think that is why it was fun. We made faces and laughed. I would do it again.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank happyhumble5
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Really loved coming here to see the coca cola bear. He was really amusing. The shop is full of amazing items but I couldn't buy much as I wouldn't be able to take on the plane home. Wish we had one this good in UK.

Date of experience: June 2017