Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved it!

Loved it, lots of unusual pieces. One of my favorite stores there. 2 levels and has an escalators... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Curlylocks54
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
via mobile
Everything Coke

Stopped in for visit off the strip. Shirts, cups, household decor, just to name a few. Has a coke... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$ 69.99
from US$ 19.99
from US$ 139.99
1,093 results
All reviews polar bear great store coke fan coke stuff coke float coke related coke tasting taste testing key chains sampler tray t shirts for sale fun experience taking pictures lots of fun whole family merchandise
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

No one spoke to us as we walked through the store, t shirts were expensive, and the store looked shabby. We would not go back.

1  Thank CathyCapri
Reviewed 7 February 2018

My family and I visited the Coca Cola store a few times. We love it for the souvenirs. As well, you can try different types of pop from around the world. I would recommend anybody that comes to Vegas to visit it! As well, it is near several hotels and casinos and by the M&M store.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Reasonable and interesting items. Take a FREE photo with the Coca Cola bear and you might win a photo package. Their package has a cute background versus your photo version which does not have a background. We spent about an hour. They also have samples you can buy which allows you to try a wide variety of flavors you have never heard of!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We walked in and went straight to the tasting bar. This is the strip and it was packed so there wasn't much patience for shopping. The soda tasting was 12 bucks for 16 tasters. 8 from around the world and 8 from the U.S that they make into floats. I though it was a great deal and was more than enough for the 5 of us. It was fun and something different to do with the kids. We found a table ok but no room to move. Some of the flavors were awful and I think that is why it was fun. We made faces and laughed. I would do it again.

1  Thank happyhumble5
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Really loved coming here to see the coca cola bear. He was really amusing. The shop is full of amazing items but I couldn't buy much as I wouldn't be able to take on the plane home. Wish we had one this good in UK.