“Great Souvenirs!”

Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas
Ranked #11 of 177 Shopping in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas is a must-see destination on your trip to Las Vegas. During your visit, pose for a photo op with the friendly Coca-Cola Polar Bear, take a moment to pause with refreshing beverage choices at the Coca-Cola beverage bar, or find the perfect Coca-Cola souvenir exclusive to the store.
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Reasonable and interesting items. Take a FREE photo with the Coca Cola bear and you might win a photo package. Their package has a cute background versus your photo version which does not have a background. We spent about an hour. They also have samples you can buy which allows you to try a wide variety of flavors you have never heard of!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We walked in and went straight to the tasting bar. This is the strip and it was packed so there wasn't much patience for shopping. The soda tasting was 12 bucks for 16 tasters. 8 from around the world and 8 from the U.S that they make into floats. I though it was a great deal and was more than enough for the 5 of us. It was fun and something different to do with the kids. We found a table ok but no room to move. Some of the flavors were awful and I think that is why it was fun. We made faces and laughed. I would do it again.

1  Thank happyhumble5
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Really loved coming here to see the coca cola bear. He was really amusing. The shop is full of amazing items but I couldn't buy much as I wouldn't be able to take on the plane home. Wish we had one this good in UK.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Definitely a place to visit for a Coke or Diet Coke fan! Their prices are reasonable and they have EVERYTHING a coke can would need. They had he biggest selection of coke glasses I have ever seen! The only regret I have is not taking advantage of the Coke beverage bar while I was there. Definitely next time!