All reviews full kitchen basketball court make your own waffles upstairs loft monorail station yogurt directly across the street murphy bed apartment complex paradise road the breakfast area free breakfast stayed at this hotel for nights hot breakfast trade show extended stay living room
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Nice location for getting to and from convention center. Breakfast is good. Staff is great in the breakfast area. Liked having a refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. Only downside is be careful of thefts. Left some items on our little patio, when we came back they were gone. Another person near us had his truck broken into overnight.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Escape31760329708,

Thank you for the recent review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about any missing items. We do have security that patrols our grounds every night to keep our guest safe, but I am sorry that this happened. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

The residence inn is conveniently located right across the convention center. In general, I think the inn is okay: the room was clean with a full kitchen facility. A sofa bed was good. TV channel has a large selection (many HBOs). However, we were a little disappointed at check-in and felt as if it is more like an upgraded motel. The room lacked a chair and missed some little details. My wife complained about an unknown odor. We did not bring a car, so were not charged with parking.

Breakfast was superb, although it is available only for 2.5 hours so that the dining area was congested.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Greetings fscholar,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues experienced during your stay but do appreciate the feedback. We are looking forward to a rooms renovation next summer that will help modernize our guest experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Very large property. Traditional old school Residence Inn in good shape and very convenient to the Convention Center. Rooms all have a nice full kitchen and the rooms are large. The breakfast at this location is really nice with plenty to choose from and enjoy. The lady in the dining area for breakfast is helpful and lovely. Rooms have all the expected amenities, but I like the workspace in the room as well. It can be a long walk to the front if you are in the back. The evening "hosted" cocktail events can be missed. BBQ's are throughout property are nice. Big Pool and outdoor areas. Nice that they have them, but nothing special. Front desk was abrupt at check in, but warmed up after a few days. Maybe just a bad morning. Nice spot, well maintained and recommended.

Room tip: Closer to the Front otherwise a long walk.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello Alex P,

Thanks for the review about your stay with us. Sorry that our welcome was not as warm as it should be, this is good feedback for us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Stacie Frazier was such a great help! After going through Hurricane Florence and being stressed out we didn't think we could upgrade to a bigger suite with my family. She was able to help us out and made our trip so much better. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kauyoua V

Hello Kauyoua V,

Thank you for the feedback about your stay. I am happy to read that Stacie helped reduce some stress for you and the family. We hope everything is ok back home for you.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I spent overnight here before moving to the Strip. I arrived early and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to check-in early. If not renting a car, then the SDX (Strip Express bus) is just a few mins away or the monorail is across the street. I didn't have a car but I noticed that the property had ample parking and it was set up clusters of two level houses that had about four rooms per floor.

My floor was on two and though there were no elevators, one flight of stairs was not difficult. It was clean and had a full kitchen that for guests who are staying a long time, it would be perfect. I actually bought items for dinner in the early afternoon and had a quiet evening in after a long day of travel.

There is laundry on-site and I will get into that plus with my other review of the property next door as I stayed there a week later. Others are right---the Marriott Hotel is right on a main street that goes from the Convention Centre up to the Strip; next in line is this one; and at the end, the Courtyard by Marriott.

Overnight I got a good night's sleep though I would recommend flipping the mattress once a month. It was clear, due to the placement of the bed, that most guests tended to use one side and it slanted downward a bit.

This location serves a wonderful breakfast of hot and cold items. The pool, though small, does not get crowded and there is not any loud music or DJs there so that was so relaxing--too, the sun is in the area for most of the day. I also saw a BBQ just up from the pool but did not use that.

If anything, I was in building 22, and without a car, was hoping to walk out of the parking lot but for some reason, likely security, that entrance was gated and padlocked. Thus, for someone like me who walked, getting off the property to head up the drug store that I use up on the Strip, because of this element, added another 5 minutes of walking to get to an exit that worked. Note, five minutes is simple but when it is 42 C, that is a little exhausting, especially coming back.

Note---this hotel does not operate its own airport shuttle but for the adventurous, the 108 local bus route goes right by and all the airport shuttles, ubers and taxis can get there.

Definitely would stay again for an overnight.

Room tip: 2nd floors have more privacy
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings TorontoRobDT,

Thank you for the thorough review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities offered. We hope to see you again soon!