Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HurbUS$ 104
Booking.comUS$ 106
Hotels.comUS$ 101
CheapTicketsUS$ 101
TraveluroUS$ 106
travelup.comUS$ 128
45,922 results
All reviews pyramid room east tower pyramid cafe egyptian theme mandalay bay and excalibur food court other hotels m life trip to vegas new york new york pyramids casino strip shows las starbucks mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Luxor overall was good. I do think it is beginning to show some signs of its age. All areas were clean and well maintained though. Just wish rooms had refrigerators and coffee makers. It would be a nice additional perk.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts Guest Experience, Owner at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear danotacsar,

We are saddened to learn that your visit to The Luxor fell below your expectations and our quality service standards. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointments experienced with your room accommodations and unanticipated facilities shortfalls during your stay. We assure you this is not the norm and have provided this feedback to the facilities, guest services and hotel operations leadership teams on property. We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your insights which allows us to identify areas of opportunity for improvement.

Please be advised that if our guests wish to have a refrigerator for personal usage during your stay, one may be requested upon making your reservation or with the front desk - either with us at The Luxor or any of our many MGM Resorts Properties. Unfortunately, for safety reasons, coffee makers and microwaves are no longer allowed in our guest rooms. We apologize for the inconvenience our safety policies may have caused during your stay. Please rest assured we take your feedback to heart as we strive to improve to the best of our abilities.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No air conditioning/ made my family wait in the hallway after a 10 hr travel day! Kids sleeping in strollers / waiting to eat and change. But had to wait over a hr just to get the room solved . After I had to go back down and wait in the check in line again for a hr. Then dirty room , uncleaned air purifiers /clogged!!!! Disgusting . My life couldnt even give me my free play and food comps even with a email from the Luxor stating it! Service was horrible and casino was dirty! Worst pool in Vegas , if u have kids any other pool is better trust me!!

Dear faststalion,

Our teams at The Luxor are dedicated to making sure our valued guests like yourself, are warmly welcomed, well served, and truly appreciated. It is our goal to provide a phenomenal resort experience for our valued guests, and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. As a family friendly Hotel & Casino, we take these incidents very seriously. Ensuring that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay while visiting our resort is a top priority here at The Luxor. We assure you this is not the norm and have escalated this feedback to the front desk, housekeeping and hotel operations leadership teams on property.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the unanticipated disappointments you encountered with discourteous guests during your stay. It is disheartening to learn of the shortfalls you encountered during what should have been a relaxing getaway. Your most recent experience is truly not the norm for our property, and we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to discuss this matter further. Your complete satisfaction is important to us, please allow us to regain your trust by addressing your concerns directly.

I will be personally be reaching out via private message, with hopes that you will allow our team the opportunity to further assist you in the near future.

Please rest assured we take your feedback to heart as we strive to improve to the best of our abilities. We hope that with our unmatched value and attentive service, you will consider giving us another opportunity to regain your trust and welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went for a Girls Trip and this hotel was great! Location was perfect and there were so many things to do inside the hotel! Food was great! The Pyramid Cafe is a great place for breakfast! I recommend this hotel for a fun experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here MANY times so wasn't expecting such a bad experience. Renovated room was missing a table which I didn't know was supposed to be there. Would have been helpful when had dinner in my room one night and when I used my computer. Instead I had to sit on my bed for both. Clogged sink which didn't get fixed for over 6 hours and more than one phone call to get someone up to do it. Casino was not cool enough for 106 heat outside. Short staffed in all areas that we came across. A few very rude staff although most were great. Security was in serious need of people who take that job seriously. Like when someone entered my daughter's room while she was there, and when security finally showed up, she gets a "what's up guys". How about maybe "are you okay"?? And maybe having instructions on how to double lock the door posted where it was supposed to be. I can verify there were no such instructions in my daughter's room and she'd never been in a place where raising the handle double locked the door. I've completely wiped Luxor off my list of places to stay in Vegas. There's far more places than Luxor!

Dear Pam V,

Our teams at The Luxor are dedicated to making sure our valued guests like yourself, are warmly welcomed, well served, and truly appreciated. It is our goal to provide a phenomenal resort experience for our valued guests, and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. We assure you this is not the norm and have escalated this feedback to the facilities, security and hotel operations leadership teams on property.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your insights which allows us to identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Feedback such as yours is critical as we look to improve our operations moving forward. We are diligently working towards the day all of our properties will be in full swing once again. Our property is currently undergoing renovations as we want to ensure we provide an enjoyable experience for our guests. Please rest assured we take your feedback to heart as we strive to improve to the best of our abilities.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The air conditioner was not working properly and I put a deposit on a room in the pyramid, but received on in the east tower away from my family. The pool area was great, but this is not what I expected.

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts Guest Experience, Owner at Luxor Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear jmichaelcollins123,

We are saddened to learn that your visit to The Luxor fell below your expectations and our quality service standards. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointments experienced with your room accommodations and unanticipated service shortfalls during your stay. We assure you this is not the norm and have provided this feedback to the facilities and hotel operations leadership teams on property. We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your insights which allows us to identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Feedback such as yours is critical as we look to improve our operations moving forward. We are diligently working towards the day all of our properties will be in full swing once again. Please rest assured we take your feedback to heart as we strive to improve to the best of our abilities. Our property is currently undergoing renovations and we hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to regain your trust and welcome you back in the future.