Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 74
travelup.comUS$ 108
HurbUS$ 76
FindHotelUS$ 113
45,150 results
All reviews pyramid room east tower pyramid cafe egyptian theme mandalay bay and excalibur food court other hotels m life trip to vegas new york new york pyramids casino strip shows las starbucks mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Had an amazing trip! Would definitely stay at the Luxor again. All the staff was so friendly and the pool and room was super clean. Anytime we my family needed anything it was brought to us very quickly. Had a wonderful maskless experience. A+++

Reviewed 29 May 2021

During May 2021, I used four comps for stays (in the order of best first) at Mandalay Bay (big room, nice), Mirage (very nice), Park MGM (nice room but not as upscale), and Luxor (curious design but a bit dated). Luxor room was fine, two very comfortable chairs, desk, no minibar or refrig, and suitable bathroom. In general, the hotel just feels a bit tired. The air conditioner did not work, so I had to be moved to another room. The first room also had a stale tobacco smell. The second room was much better and the staff was very helpful. Bottom line... the location is good and if you can snag a good rate, go for it. My wife and I usually stay at Vdara, which is certainly nice. But if the rates at any of the four I stayed in are substantially lower, there is no need to pay so much more at Vdara, Bellagio, Aria, etc. Spend the money on dining out and shows, not the room. We have never had a meal in the hotels; there are plenty of other places to dine... like In and Out !!

Reviewed 29 May 2021

I been coming to the Luxor since 2006. I love it here. This time wasn’t my most memorable. My closest elevator was not working and had a long walk. Seems they are upgrading and maybe my next experience will be better.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

My room appeared to have been updated (at least from the last time I stayed) recently. Very clean, comfortable beds.

Great location if you will be hiking, close to I15 and 215 loop so it's easy to get to Red Rock Canyon State Park and Sloan Canyon (to see the petroglyphs). Easy access to I15 makes travel to Valley of Fire easy as well.

There is a Whole Foods and Total Wine just south of the hotel to pick up some in-room snacks and libations.

The tram & walking sidewalks (when operating) make it easy to get from Mandalay Bay to NYNY.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

This was the 2nd time my wife and I have visited Vegas in the past year and both times we stayed at Luxor. It's a beautiful hotel and we're happy with renovated room, except shower situation. We will definitely stay again though.