US$ 122
US$ 89
US$ 271
US$ 226
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 218
US$ 176
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

US$ 227
US$ 183
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

US$ 183
US$ 143
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 158
US$ 107
US$ 70
US$ 315
US$ 271
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 245
US$ 203
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$ 306
US$ 241
Priceline
1,674 results
All reviewscabana suitestower roomvintage roomfremont streetcontainer parkold vegasfremont experiencesingle deck blackjackno elevatortwo blocksloose slotsdowntown vegasprime ribmob museumstay downtownan older hotelthe deuce
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We make a point of visiting The El Cortez every time we're in Vegas. Its a short walj off of The Fremont Street Experience. They offer a monthly drink special and the slots are VERY friendly. Great mix of old & new games. You really get an "Old Vegas" feel from this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank SAMIAM112970
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Tobacco smoke coming into the "non-smoking" rooms from the casino below, a slot machine that ate my money and jammed and no one showed up to fix it, and a maintenance crew yelling, dropping equipment onto the floor, and swearing while fixing a leak in the room directly across from me are all reasons why I will never stay here again. Also, the restaurant and massage facilities are only average.

Heads up: they charge a $40 per night refundable security deposit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Simon S
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Whatever it was, it was fine. We had a vintage room. Certainly had personality. The room was fairly large and comfortable. Decorations were undoubtedly note-worthy. The AC needed a refurbished, very noisy. The bathroom could use a remodeling, as well. The room door was old-styled, it looked good... but an extra bolt or lock likely needed. We went to the restaurant both to dinner one night (we had a coupon for a free bottle of wine) and for breakfast, it was fine without being great. The casino is a tad depressing. Free shuttle to the airport, which was great. We had good service throughout, except at the souvenir shop where the lady at the counter was somewhat rude. Loved the location, right near the Freemont Experience and Container Park... Far enough, though, for quiet and peace. We really enjoyed downtown, more than the strip. El Cortez is ideally situated, also walking distance to the Mob Museum and the Neon Museum (this last one is worth the detour). All in all, the price was right and we had a really good time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank IanRoberge
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The was my first time staying off the strip. I chose the hotel because it had a reputation of being where the locals would go and I was not disappointed. The room was decent, food was excellent. I enjoyed the prime rib at Siegal's Restaurant so much I had it for all 3 days of my visit. So delicious!! Their breakfast omelette was fantastic as well. The gambling was old school with lots of fun machines and blackjack tables. I will be back again! The staff are very nice and friendly. They seem to know a lot of the regulars on a first name basis.

Room Tip: The Tower room I had was quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank jzajac1
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

El Cortez is a great hotel right there at Fremont street experience. Casino in hotel has plenty blackjack and roulette. 5 miles from strip about $20-23 one way. Fridge in room no microwave no free breakfast. Cool spot I’d stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple