Open today: 10:30 PM - 4:00 AM

from US$ 29.99
from US$ 19.99
from US$ 369.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2017

it was convenient to go to The bank after hyde since we were staying at the bellagio. One free drink per lady and the music was ok.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Night club like others. First drink free only for ladies. Small dance floor. Music like inr a house party not a night club.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Popped in because we could FOC being hotel guests. Was very poncy - very similar to a night out in Chelsea I would guess with those with more money than sense. All a bit too young for us & not our style of music, much better at the music bar in the centre of the hotel - way more relaxed!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank SHARONH8367
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Went here on my last night in Vegas and was denied entry for what i was wearing Jeans and dress shirt but they didn't like my shoes so i was refused. However when i enquired about getting table service they were going to allow me in but decided against it. This was the only place I was refused entry extremely disappointed and will never stay at the Bellagio if this is the way you are treated. Vegas is a tourist destination and if they treat international tourist like this you will lose out.

Date of experience: December 2016
4  Thank daniellowry
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The club itself is very nice. Cleanest bathrooms I've ever seen in a club. They are very strict about alcohol... if you appear intoxicated, you are not getting in! If I'd paid $15-20 for a night at a club, I would have been thrilled!

My issue was with their night "hosted by " Bruno Mars. We paid $60. The ad and ticket said 10:30-1am, hosted by Bruno Mars. Now, we didn't expect a concert. We though he'd sing a song or two, and maybe announce a few of his own songs off and on. Not huge expectations. We got in at 10:30. Bruno Mars finally appeared around 12:50, said hey, and stood on the balcony behind his bouncers. No more words, no songs (not even by the DJ). We waited until 1:40am before finally leaving. The audience had been having a blast dancing before he came. His arrival led to an expectation that he'd do something. The crowd stopped dancing and were watching him expectantly. We were up top, and you could literally see the energy deflate.

If you're going to claim and charge for someone to be hosting, they should do a little more than say hey and send their bodyguards to stand at the balcony. Deceptive advertising. Too bad... like I said, if we were there just as a dance club at a more reasonable price, I would be singing it's praises!

Date of experience: March 2017