“Guest”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Raquel D
“Guest”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Excellent!! Amenities and the staff was awesome ! Thank you
I will cone back next year with my family and tell others.

loripaul6...
Abbotsford, Canada
“Not what I asked for”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Hi, I recently got back from Las Vegas after booking my trip with Igor Zaks. I had originally booked Tahiti village for myself and my hubby, as well as 2 kids. I was looking forward to the lazy river as well as the free shuttle to the strip. Approximately a week before our scheduled trip, I was informed that our booking was now lost and that I would have to cancel or accept another hotel at the Grandview Las Vegas. With only a week until our trip, I knew that it would be nearly impossible to find a hotel that had all the amenities that I was hoping to have such as kitchenette and laundry. I decided I did not have really any other alternative as i did not know if I would receive my refund in time to book another hotel. I was also advised that my hotel was booked for august 5-12, when I originally booked for august 6-13. I was assured that it would be ok and that it was tba. While there, I messaged Igor 2 days before the 12th to remind him to make sure we have our room for that extra night. I was told "thanks for the reminder". The next day he informed me that there was no room for that last night. I believe that he knew that I would not be able to stay that last night... he also said that the Grandview hotel would have free shuttle to the strip, and that I would receive "extra perks". Don't get me wrong; the Grandview was a very nice hotel (condo), but if I had wanted to stay there I would have. It was very far from the strip and it did not have free shuttle like I was told. Thank goodness the south pointe hotel was next door and we stayed there our last night. We walked ourselves and our luggage across the street.. I did receive a refund for the last night, but because it was a weekend, we had to pay almost double of what I received for our last night. I will never rent a vacation rental again

Management Response
22 Aug 2017
We live in a complicated world. Every day in every action we depend on someone or something else... And some failures occur, unfortunately...

Everything said is true, - my club lost the reservation and I've realized this just a week before the guest's arrival date. It is early August, Vegas is 98 percent sold and resort rack rates for this type accommodation start at $300 per night plus ...

I had a dilemma: to cancel reservation or to find a substitution.

When I cancel reservation, no review goes to my account as the reservation technically never take place.

When I offer a substitution I am always risking to get a negative review, and reviews a crucial in this business....

So the safety precautions force you to cancel, but the host's responsibility advises you to do whatever you can to minimize the harm to your guest's vacation plans...

What would you do?

I prefer the second option, - always. So, I offered the guest a substitution at the same type accommodation, same type/level resort property, almost identical resort amenities. True, Grandview location is not so good, as originally booked Tahiti Village's, however, both require a shuttle transportation to the Strip, with 5 min length difference, and both places provide it for free...

The guest was charged $800 for 7 nights stay and 1 night was refunded, making a Total spent $700 for 6 nights... at 1-Bedroom at Grandview at Las Vegas, with rack rate for early August $370.00 plus Tax per night.

I'm silent, how much was my cost... I'm not looking for "Bravo" or "Thanks", - I'm just explaining what I did instead of a cancellation.

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing