“Great brunch and service”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Description: Famous Italian dishes and the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine, vibe, and atmosphere awaits for you at Brio Tuscan Grille Town Square Las Vegas. Let us delight your palate! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We were at the restaurant for a Sunday brunch and birthday celebration; large party - great service and food all around!!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

This is a newer restaurant located at the South End of the Las Vegas strip in the Towne
Square Shopping center. We were a party of three and pleasantly surprised at the quality of the entrees; and the lovely presentation of each plate. I would highly recommend the Crab Cakes served with delicious fingerling potatoes topped with
a light butter cream sauce and sautéed green beans. My friends each ordered Filet
Mignon steak. Total bill around $75. This quality of food would cost
double at a comparable restaurant on the strip. It was one of those "memorable dinners ! I will definitely come back next time I visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We love this place,have been to a half dozen in different states and all are good.On this particular day we got here early for their happy hour but could not get a table outside or inside so we sat by the bar.Besides their excellent HH drinks they also have great appetizers at reduced prices.We ordered three between the two of us and we were on our way to a great evening at town square.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

We had dinner, six of us. The waitress took a while serving and she seemed nervous or something? She spilled a drink on one of our guests. The food was just ok. I've been here before and this night just seemed off and inconsistent with the food prep. It's a nice atmosphere bar scene but can get a bit loud in the restaurant.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I may have ordered the wrong thing, a rib sandwich. Hardly any meat on it, the cheese smothered the whole thing. My wife had some chicken that looked like a small Costco patty. I'm sorry but this was not a good outing. The service was fine, the ambiance was nice. But if the food doesn't cut it I'm not inclined to go above three stars.