Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$ 227
US$ 124
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$ 190
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
US$ 123
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 70
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 87/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$ 67
US$ 189
US$ 144
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 78
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 112
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$ 203
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

US$ 64
US$ 28
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 41/night.

11,685 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicejacuzzi tubstove topone bedroom suitecaesars palacedirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelother hotels
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My husband and I were travelling with my daughter and grand daughter and we selected this hotel as it was non gambling. Our check in was quick and very efficient with no problems at all. We had adjoining suites which was very convenient. Rooms were excellent, I had a few issues re remote not working for tv in bathroom and no bathrobes, called down and when we returned to our room after dinner, remote was replaced and robes in place. We had dinner in DJTs and it was delicious, our server Aaron was superb and went to great lengths to have a non alcoholic cocktail made up for my grand daughter after asking her what were her favourite flavours. It was a lovely peaceful haven in the gambling melee which is Las Vegas. The only downside was the resort fee which I feel. Old be incorporated into the room rate. Other than that I could not fault the hotel at all.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Migs12

Dear valued Guest:

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and felt that the hotel was "beautiful." We appreciate you deciding to stay with us and hope that we will be able to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I stayed at the Trump for 6 nights from mid June and the expectations did not disappoint. The hotel only caters for valet parking and at its busiest time, the wait usually no more than 10 minutes. Don't forget that there is a $25/night resort fee.

The hotel lobby is big with a nice distinctive floral smell. There is a railway track to the west of the hotel and I requested a room away from the track. I was duly assigned to room 4409 which is east facing directly looking across to the Wynn and had partial view of The Strip. Even though on the 44th floor facing east, I could still faintly hear the horns from the trains although it was not noticeable however the traffic noise is more noticeable though.

The room is big with a sofa and kitchenette. There is inclusive in-room wifi (nice fast speed), a large flat screen TV and a safe. The kitchenette includes a subzero fridge, an electric hob, toaster and a microwave. There are cutleries and utensils provided in the draws. The cell phone reception is pretty poor in the room though.

The bathroom provides a large jacuzzi tub, a small tv built into the mirror, his and her wash basins and a large walk-in shower. Toiletries and hairdryer are also provided.

Of my 6 nights stay the disappointments are on one day that the trash was not removed from the room and dirty plates left in the kitchen sink. I also found the bed mattress to be very soft to a point of sinking into the mattress and the timber bed frame creaked badly.

All the staff were superb and greeted you with a smile. I did not use the pool facilities or restaurant therefore can not comment.

The hotel location is slightly north off the strip directly across from The Fashion Show Mall. It will be slightly more than 5 minutes walk to be on The Strip outside Wynn however free shuttles are provided to Wynn and Caesars Palace. Walk across the road from the hotel and you can access The Fashion Show Mall through Nordstrom.

As this is a non-casino hotel, the stay is much more pleasurable with less foot traffic in lobby and more importantly smoke free.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

I receive daily feedback from our guests stating how much they enjoy walking through our smoke free hotel and not having to contend with the casino aspect of their stay. We are pleased to be non-smoking and non-gaming and are happy that you too enjoyed this part of your stay. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

My husband and I just returned from a 6 night stay and had a wonderful time. We have been to Vegas a few times before and after reading the great reviews and finding a great price, decided we would give it a try. We were so glad we did! Each time we returned to the hotel after an evening on the town, we were so happy with our choice! It feels like a peaceful retreat amidst all of the busyness. It smells great from the moment you walk in the door and we really appreciated that it was a nonsmoking hotel. Our room was large with a great view and had the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. When our jacuzzi tub didn't work, maintenence was up within a matter of minutes to fix it. I had debated going to the Spa while I was there, but am so glad that I did. The massage and facial were the best I ever received! I will be getting a signature trump massage when I return again someday.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

Wow... Your review was an absolute joy to read. Thank you for your feedback and I'm happy to read that you had a great time with us at Trump International.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in June and it was the most beautiful hotel we have stayed in. We had suite 5007 on the 50th floor which was a corner room with a view of the strip one side and the mountains on the other. The suite was simply stunning with a kitchen/dining area/lounge, bedroom and two bathrooms, the main one being huge with a jacuzzi bath (next to a window with a view of the strip), two sinks, a TV in the mirror, large walk in shower and closeted toilet. The bed was so comfortable so we slept well. The hotel is off the strip but we used the shuttle bus (included in the resort fee - the drivers were all really friendly and offered us tips on where to eat) to get to Caesar's Palace in the midst of the Vegas craziness! After seeing the amount of people walking through the strip hotel lobbies, we were happy to have picked a hotel with no casino as it was a quiet, smoke free escape to get a good night's sleep. The only negative was the resort fee of $25 per night which is unavoidable, therefore I don't understand why it's not included in the room price. Especially when they list the services included for the fee like internet, in-room coffee/water and access to the fitness facility when these are generally provided in other hotels I have stayed in. We loved our stay here though and would definitely recommend it to others.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

We are aware of the competition that exists in this town so we are extremely grateful that you selected to stay with us at Trump International. By the sounds of your review, you had a great time and enjoyed everything. Please make us your perminent location for lodging for all of your future trips to Las Vegas. We would enjoy having the honor of serving you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

The front desk, in room dining (Mr _______ may i enter your room please), housekeeping, bellmen and fitness center-------STAFF, well trained, friendly, very good looking and full of passion. Great pool too. Great location with ease of walking to shows and casino's. Top floor a must, and well worth the price........best views in town. Thank you for the perfect Fathers Day weekend.

Room Tip: Strip view
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MA01231960

Dear valued Guest:

WHAT A TERRIFIC REVIEW TO READ! Your ringing endorsement of the hotel was so well written that I had to share it with our entire team in the hotel. Thank you for staying with us and I'm pleased to read that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience. We'll see you the next time that you are in Las Vegas!