“Roomy Suites with Views, Fantastic Location, 5 Star Service”

Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I was very impressed with my stay at the Trump. I am a frequent traveler to Vegas and have stayed at several hotels on the Strip. This was my first stay at the Trump and I would love to return. I loved the view from our 52nd floor City View Suite especially at night. The view is floor to ceiling and wall to wall. The bathroom was a wonderful size with separate tub and giant shower. The in-mirror television is a nice touch. The bed was super comfy and the suite itself was very well appointed and roomy. But the best thing about this hotel was the service. We were very well taken care of our entire stay. There was a small mix up when we first arrived but they over compensated with a generous credit towards food or services. Employees were always prompt with a smile and seemed to enjoy their jobs. The pool was enjoyable, a little understated for Vegas, but still very nice. There was a bit of a twenty-something party vibe but not a spectacle like you might find at other hotels. There is no casino. We ordered room service once and ate lunch one afternoon at the poolside deli. Drinks and food were expensive but good. We loved that the Fashion Place Mall was a short walk from the lobby across the street and we took advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to the Wynn and Caesar's Palace. We were thrilled with the deal we found on Travelzoo to stay here. Budget was a factor and we feel the value was fantastic.

Room Tip: Ask for the highest floor they can give you...the views are amazing.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank ProTravelGirl
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear valued Guest:

That is great that you were "very impressed with your stay". There is a lot to love about Trump International and I'm happy to read that you had this great experience. I hope that you will return so that we can provide you with many more in the future. Thank you for the review...

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I have stayed in Las Vegas multiple times for business and pleasure. This is by far one of the best places to stay. The strip is a 3 minute walk from the hotel, the complementary shuttle service that runs to and from Caesar's Palace and to and from the Wynn is exceptional and very convenient, the breakfast at the restaurant inside the hotel was outstanding, the pool was beautiful, clean, and not too noisy. With the minor exception of the bad pool service staff which paid little attention to their guests and you have to chase them down for your order, I was extremely happy here. The rooms were spacious, the bathrooms were clean, and also large, and the hotel was overall quiet. The fact that there is no Casino does take away from the Vegas feel - but not from the appeal, and anywhere else you go in Vegas has one anyways... there is no shortage of fun to be had and Trump is truly a great get-away!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for providing us with such terrific feedback. I'm pleased to read that you had a great stay at Trump International. I hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We chose this hotel primarily because we didn't want to be right on the strip, nor in a Casino hotel. It was the perfect choice!

The smell of hotel lobby when you walk in is just beautiful - I don't know what the fragrance is, but I'm gonna find out, it's SO calming!!

The rooms are spacious, very well equipped and quiet. The resort fees are a little high $25 per day, however, the service provided proves that you get what you pay for! We had some issues with our TV and they dealt with it immediately.
The beds were SO comfortable and nice and big. The bathroom was lovely and clean with a jacuzzi bath. My only negative comment would be the slightly sparse toiletries (only body cream a shower cap and shampoo). Perhaps some conditioner and shower gel would be nice! Also the shower head didn't really meet the fabulous standards for the room.

There is a complimentary shuttle service from the hotel every 15mins to the Wynn and Caesars Palace, which was a godsend for 2 people with tired feet and legs! :-)

We didn't try any of the hotel food or bar facilities because there was far too many places to go to outside!

We did have the Wynn Buffet one evening, which for the money wasn't brilliant, the food was nice, just lacking in something, but filled a hungry tummy!

The hotel is at the North end of the strip but there are buses that run every 10 mins and a 24hr pass is only $7, so travelling to and from the hotel was easy! I wouldn't bother with the monorail unless you want to get to the other end very quickly!

All in all a fabulous Trump experience and we would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: The quietest rooms are high up and to the rear of the hotel. The strip side rooms are a little nois...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jammydodger0905

Dear valued Guest:

I'm glad that you had such a great time with us during your recent stay. Staying at Trump International is like "coming home" and I'm happy to read that this was also your experience. Thank you for allowing for us to serve you and I hope that your future trips to Las Vegas from the UK will find you staying with us again.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I stayed here for a conference at the Wynn. Everything was great, and I have stayed in the past at the Wynn which was so-so. Dollar for dollar, you will probably save time and money at the Trump. (a) you will not be tempted to gamble at night (b) it is quiet (c) it is within walking distance of everything (d) super clean (e) great bed (f) HUGE room!

The spa - I usually forget to go - is amazing!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Arcadia_Traveler
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear valued Guest:

We are certainly aware of the competition that is present in Las Vegas and work tirelessly to ensure that we are able to retain each and every guest that walks through our doors. I'm happy that you had a great time with us and I hope that you will give us the chance to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Some of the reviews on Trump Las Vegas crack me up with the exaggerations and dashed expectations.

Is it worthy of five stars? Heck yes! No doubt. And it's a great value. I've never priced it and found a large suite for less than $100. Do they charge a resort fee? YES! Just like everyone else on the strip. Is it spelled out to you before you sign anything? YES - In big print. And if you know about it and complain about it - what are you doing in a five star resort anyway?

To the good stuff!

Trump was built as a luxury condominium thus it is unique compared to other wonderful resort/CASINO'S like The Palazzo. Trump is quiet and understated. The suites are decorated in a modern but comfortable motif and include at the bare minimum a kitchenette with imported designer appliances. The beds are HEAVEN too. I found the service to be exceptional and my suite was always spotless when I returned from lunch and shopping. The staff here is what you would expect from a Trump property. Refined, sort of out of sight, but always accommodating.

The bathroom was AWESOME, especially the HDTV built into the mirror.

If you are looking for a pampering yet private escape Trump Las Vegas is your place. I went to rest after a little cosmetic surgery and it was so quite and peaceful you could hear a pin drop. But plastic surgeons always recommend a few hours of gaming each night to reduce the bruising and enhance healing. Like any resort in Las Vegas you have to walk to get to a casino or somewhere good to eat. Or drive yourself, rent a taxi, or use a shuttle. And for snacks you have a kitchen or you can walk to Fashion Show Mall directly across the street.

Lastly - I was on one of the highest floors with a magnificent strip view at no extra cost probably because it was not crowded and money talks. But in any case I DID NOT hear train noises and you would hear a train even 60 floors up. The soundproofing is fine. I also did not hear a peep from the neighbors next door.

And the valet staff was excellent!

My only suggestion to improve this resort would be to spruce up the lobby area a bit. It needs some color or perhaps a chic water-wall. And turn on some music or something so the lobby is inviting and welcoming. It was a bit "cold" but that's just my two cents.

Room Tip: High floor of course. Rent a car and stock up on room snacks at Whole Foods or Vons. TIP WELL - Espe...
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank ewing1212

Dear valued Guest:

What a fantastic review! It's great to read that you are such a proponent of Trump International. Thank you for leaving such an impressive and detailed review. We are honored to have been able to serve you and are happy that you feel the way you do about our hotel and the service of our associates.