Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 295.00
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 445.99
More Info
All reviews race track driving experience lamborghini huracan porsche cayman great coach car experience fast cars shelby gt lap times great track adrenaline rush super cars car enthusiast passenger seat exotic cars dream cars full throttle
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Amazing experience. Driving coaches are outstanding and push you to your best driving. Packages with pics/videos + driving could be cheaper but if you just want the driving experience then it's amazing.

SPEEDVEGAS, Guest Relations Manager at Speedvegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thanks for the great review, Bryce! We're all ears and happy to receive the feedback.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I had a blast. Everything was as advertised. No up charges and terrific staff. Facility was clean and well maintained. Staff went out of there way to make sure I had a great time.

Sounds like a perfect visit, and we're so happy to hear it! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to post, Mark. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The people were excellent from the pick up at our hotel to the track experience. My instructor Jeremy was bang on with his knowledge and making me feel comfortable with the car. Excellent work keep it up! Kyle thanks for the hospitality and the person that did our pics in the photo shop Karuk I beleive was his name excellent! Thanks Glen for getting us back to the hotel and telling us all about the operation very knowledgeable.Keep up the great work you all deserve a raise!

Frank D

Frank, you made our day! Thanks so much for including SPEEDVEGAS in your itinerary and taking the time to post these shout-outs. You've got the team grinning ear-to-ear!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a wonderful time at the track. Todd, my instructor was funny and informative. I plan on going back. I drove the Porsche 911 gt3. All I can say is, wow! The track took me a few laps to get used to, but once I did, it was Katy bar the door.

We are loving this review, afjohnson3311! That Porsche 911 GT3 is guaranteed fun, and we got a kick out of seeing you and Coach Todd fly by. We'll be excited to welcome you back -- hopefully soon. Thanks for coming!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had a wonderful time driving around there 1.5 mil track 7 times in the Shelby Mustang with Todd as the calm and collected instructor.
The only complaint I have would be waiting for the car to be done with a few drivers, this did take some time.

The raging power of the Shelby and the calm of Coach Todd -- that's a good mix for sure! We're so happy to hear you loved the drive, bgking89, and would be thrilled to welcome you back. More cars are joining the fleet soon, so you can definitely expect to enjoy a speedier experience next time you're here. Thanks for the amazing review and hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Well where to begin. First, what an amazing experience. I would highly recommend this to anyone. We chose the Italian faceoff package.
Upon our arrival we were told that the Lamborghini Huracan we’d chosen was broken down and the Ferrari had been upgraded to a 488. They felt bad about the Lamborghini so they added 3 laps to the lesser Lamborghini Guardo (still a Lamborghini) so I thought that was amazing of them but they weren’t done. Because the complimentary shuttle was booked they offered another free lap for the Ferrari 488 even though it was an upgraded car! Who does that? These wonderful ppl that’s who.
Paul was my instructor and was so amazing with me. The Lamborghini laps were relaxed and he helped me to push it a bit. Then came the 488. What a car! Poor Paul I almost killed him and I think he lost a few years off his life but he laughed with me and made this experience so enjoyable. Thanks Paul. My husband had Steve for his Lamborghini laps who was equally as professional and then Paul for his Ferrari experience. All in all this day proved to be the best day because of Speed Vegas, Paul and Steve. Thank you for making my 50th birthday gift so wonderful!!
If you are looking for a fun professional experience that will rock your world don’t even hesitate.