Review Highlights
Magical at the Las Vegas Sign

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jessica M
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Couldn’t have asked for more!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$ 44.00
from US$ 999.99
from US$ 62.49
More Info
All reviews religious ceremony limo ministry vows photos video vegas las
Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I renewed our vows at the Las Vegas Sign Wedding. We chose a hotel that was about 3 miles from the sign so we could run to the sign and renew our vows. Reverend Cotton was a bit surprised at our plans but it went off without a hitch. Reverend Cotton and the photographer arrived just after we did and the ceremony was held just off to the side of the Las Vegas sign. The words spoken by Reverend Cotton spoke to the commitment and love myself and my husband have for each other. After 5 years we are just as in love with each other as we were when we got married. I would recommend renewing your vows frequently to recommit to your spouse and the Shalimar Wedding Chapel is the perfect venue to make this happen. Enjoy!

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Everything from start to finish was absolutely excellent. My husband and I were married here a few days ago. We wanted something small, simple, and intimate, and Shalimar exceeded our expectations. I will say that we were a little caught off guard upon first arrival, as the chapel is inside a somewhat questionable looking hotel. Despite the outside appearance, the hotel lobby where you enter and the chapel itself was very nice. Our minister was *beyond* amazing. We had a little mishap with a guest tripping over the candle holder during the exchanging of vows, but our minister didn’t miss a beat. He helped our guest recover, all the while continuing with our vows. It was certainly memorable, and we wouldn’t have had it any other way. Communication from start to finish was excellent, and photos were beautiful as well. Joe captured everything perfectly. We had a small issue with the photo disk we were sent home with. But Joe sent them to us via Dropbox within 30 minutes of speaking with him about it. I would highly recommend Shalimar to anyone looking for a Vegas wedding!

1  Thank Mobile35433276905
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a wonderful experience! Everything went smooth the day of and they helped me with whatever I needed, and I am from out of state. Thank you Shalimar Wedding Chapel for making our day extra special!

1  Thank Sherrie P
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

A perfect experience..... let's see if we can make it back in 25 years it was both of our first trip to Vegas

2  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My friends renewed their vows at Shalimar Chapel after being married for 20 years. They were married at Shalimar Chapel 20 years ago and had another wonderful experience. The words spoken by the minister were heartfelt and made you think about what it means to be married for 20 years. The limo picked us up, took us straight to the Chapel, we had the ceremony and pictures were included. From start to finish it was very professional. My husband and I are looking into renewing our vows at the Shalimar Vegas sign ceremony. You will not be disappointed if you choose Shalimar Wedding Chapel for your wedding. Enjoy!

2  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We just wanted a small inexpensive wedding, and that's what we got and more! The wedding photo's were very professional and the pastor was excellent. The video of the wedding is a keepsake we can enjoy for the rest of our lives. We had originally selected the outdoor venue, but it was very windy the day of our wedding and it was no problem to switch to the indoor chapel. The folks at Shalimar were very accommodating. We were more than satisfied! We highly recommend Shalimar wedding chapel.

3  Thank Patrick-Phyllis
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We were so happy and impressed with Shalimar Wedding Chapel. The limo picked us up at our hotel plus the two other couples that were with us and took us to the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign to get married. It was a short and sweet yet fun ceremony thanks to them. We couldn't have asked for better service... The photographer Arlet was EXCELLENT!!!! We let her ride in the limo with us after the ceremony and she captured some of the most candid photos of all of us.. Highly recommend their services!!!!

4  Thank Annie C
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent! My sister and her husband got married yesterday at the Shalimar venue. They were so pleased with the limo, the organization, the helpful and attentive staff, and the ministers approach. The ability to customize the ceremony was so nice and the entire experience was very positive. The photos turned out really well!

5  Thank Neely G
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Very friendly, courteous, accommodating, and gave us everything we wanted in a wedding ceremony and then some! Highly recommend their wedding chapel to everyone!

3  Thank Pam Y
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We booked from the UK and were pleasantly surprised when we saw the chapel as it was perfect. The limo picked us up from our hotel on time. We met Joe who was very friendly. He then took photos of us before the wedding - we were pleased with the majority of them but would have preferred to have them taken once we were married as we would have been more relaxed. We had the wedding screened live to our families back in the UK but Joe turned it on about 10 minutes before the wedding and we were just standing there waiting in the chapel for the minister to arrive and so I didn't have the chance for the first time everyone saw me in my wedding dress was when I walked down the aisle. The minister arrived and whilst the film was rolling asked if we wanted religious or non religious ceremony it was all so quick we didn't get a chance to ask questions about it. We then had to walk back up the aisle together and then walk backdown the aisle in front of the minister which made us look silly to everyone back home. But apart from that we were pleased with the whole experience. We had an absolute blast in Las Vegas and it was certainly a day we will never forget. If we were to do it again we would have preferred to have met the minister prior to the actual wedding and walked down the aisle to meet my groom at the alter!

3  Thank Julie M