“Stumbled upon a Gem!”
Review of The Cracked Egg

The Cracked Egg
Ranked #10 of 740 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stumbled upon this gem while waiting for an order to be completed in the same shopping center. I had about an hour wait so I figured I would just grab some breakfast. It was early on a weekday so there wasn't a long line and I was seated right away. I was not eating meat at the time and I could easily find something eat where most places you have to search through the menu. I had a waffle, eggs, and seasoned potatoes and the meal was only about $10. Yum yum yum. The food came out very fast and looked amazing. It tasted even better. The waffle was nice and fluffy all the way through. But nothing was as good as the seasoned potatoes. They were probably the best I have had! It was a great spot and a must visit when in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This place was yummy...

Here on Easter... we expected to encounter long lines. We were seated immediately. The service was quick and great. The food all came out perfectly. The prices were very competitive.

I loved the potato’s topped with bacon, sour cream, cheese, and green onions. My husband enjoyed his French toast. We would definitely return if in the Vegas area again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place is really good. All the usual breakfast fare plus their own twists on tradition. Great for family. The service was prompt and the food came out quick.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

There was about a 15 minute wait time, but after that the service was prompt and attentive and the wait time for food not out of the ordinary . I would suggest to look over the menu while waiting, that way you can immediately order when the server comes, thus save some time.
The portions are huge. The menu is what you would expect from a standard full service breakfast place. Food very tasty. Potatoes excellent! We had an omelet and skillet. Fresh veggies, not too oily and not over salted. Did not care for the coffee cake, it tasted very fake and fluffy, but overall happy,might return and would recommend .

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I went for lunch, thinking to find something small, vegetarian side and didn't feel like spending too much money on it. Didn't really find what I was looking for but since I already sat down didn't feel like to bail out. Browsing through the menu 3 to 4 times, finally decided I will have Tuna Salad Sandwich that I found of the Lite side of menu. I told the waitress that I don't eat meat, very kind lady, and she suggested that I would take fruits with my sandwich, which I did. The sandwich was nice, chunky tuna and enjoyed the fruits too, not to bad for the price that I paid for. The next time I feel like to eat out better check the restaurant website to avoid disappointment.