Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
US$ 140
US$ 118
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 133
US$ 177
US$ 144
US$ 121
US$ 106
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 70
BestWestern.com
US$ 134
US$ 101
  • Pool
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
US$ 165
  • Pool
US$ 123
Travelocity
2,255 results
All reviewsgreen valleyeast toweroff the strippizza rockpool areasand beachfood courtgrand caferesort feewhole foodsmovie theaterlas vegasshopping areabeautiful resortmandalay baystation casinosfeast buffet
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed here in March of 2011 with my parents. Rooms and hotel are top notch, service was great, lobby was beautiful. Pool and landscaping were very nice it reminded me of a southern plantation, not sure exactly how else to describe it, but I liked it a lot so two thumbs up to the designer. I will most definitely return to this hotel when I'm in Vegas again. It's amazing what a different vibe you get when you are off the strip.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank forkrisf
Reviewed 23 April 2012

what a great place, the restaurants, the bar, the pool, the gym, the spa, the meeting facilities - this place is wonderful

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dnordo
Reviewed 21 April 2012

First, the positives. Great value. Rooms are large, luxurious and at a great price. Building itself is very impressive, common rooms are spacious, elegant. Outdoor pool and surrounding area are tremendously impressive. Pool is very large and there is a separate Lap pool for serious swimmers. Spa and Fitness Center in separate buildings are very special. Fitness Center has great equipment - everything for the serious fitness "buff". Plus great refreshments available for post workout replenishment. Now the negatives. Large "footprint" with restaurants all in the casino area - some distance from main lobby. Some restaurants require walking through the maze-like casino to find them. Realize that is part of the Vegas approach to hotel design, but problematic if there on business and trying to get breakfast before morning meeting. Actually never got breakfast and that was main complaint about entire stay at this lovely resort. Arrived at Grand Cafe at 6:45am, had to be in Lobby ready to leave at 7:45am. No one at Grand Cafe entrance to greet, but saw other guests apparently having breakfast. Finally approached by an apparent employee - he was actually wearing a backpack! - and told I could sit at the bar since I was a single. Never sat at the bar for breakfast, but did so. No bartender, no waitress. After 5 minutes, Mr. Backpack returned and told me bartender not there yet, so would re-seat me. We then walked around dining room for 5 minutes while he flipped and re-flipped a laminated seating chart card. He would not tell which side accurately portrayed the tables. We walked by the other diners, who must have thought we were crazy, as there were empty tables all over the dining room. Throughout all this I did not see one wait-person, so really feared that if Mr. Backpack every decided upon my table, there would be no chance of getting breakfast in a timely manner. So I told him, politely, I would take this adventure another time and left for the lobby. Upon checking out, mentioned this to the desk personnel, who stated it was unfortunate, but really did not appear very concerned. I found that puzzling and disappointing. Net, the hotel staff - excluding the great Spa and Fitness Center teams - needs some Customer Focus training.

Room Tip: This hotel is in Henderson, Nevada. It is NOT on the Las Vegas Strip, but only a very short distance. You can actually SEE the Strip from the hotel. Distances are very short and hotel runs a shuttle to the strip.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jnjtiger
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I have to say we were never treated so well. We typically stay on the strip (Bellagio or Mandalay Bay), but Green Valley Ranch is our hotel of choice now. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home, and their rooms are to die for. The pool area is fantastic, and the food is awesome.

Thanks GVR for making our stay this week one of the best we've ever had. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank marozenberg
Reviewed 18 April 2012

The resort and rooms were nice. I stayed there briefly, two nights. Unfortunately my flight in from the east coast was two hours late, which got me to my hotel at 1am. I had a wake up call for 5 am to start a long convention. When I got to my room, my smoke alarm battery was low, so the annoying chirp was going off every 15 seconds. I called the front desk immediately to have it fixed. I had to call three separate times to get someone to the room to change the batteries. It took them 50 minutes. They said their engineering must be " busy". It was 1:30 in the morning, the quiet hour, so I lost another hour of vital sleep waiting on them, with zero apology for the inconvenience. I also suggested to change rooms if they couldn't get someone there quickly so I could go to bed. It wasn't an option. My biggest complaint was that those rooms are serviced daily, shouldn't of happened in such a high end resort, and the concierge service in getting it fixed was horrible, especially at the hour, and I received no apology. They seemed annoyed that I kept calling. Not impressed in the end, given all the options in Las Vegas. You have to be on your "A" game, especially the $ one spends at their resort. I wouldn't return based on that.

Room Tip: Have them check your smoke alarm prior to arrival.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo