“Nice hotel, but needs a clean”

M Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Stayed here for two nights at the end of a ten day trip to Vegas. Overall the hotel is very nice although there were a few issues. We were offered an upgrade to a suite on arrival which we decided to take ($150 extra for two nights). The suite was very nice, very large, but in need of a good clean. Very dusty (especially inside wardrobes and draws) and the internal face of the Windows looked like they hadn't been cleaned for months. I understand that the outside gets dusty, but you could at least clean the inside. (See pictures). Another issue was the main pool was closed. This was one of the main reasons we decided to stay here but at no point were we told it was closed. There is a smaller pool, but that's not really the point. Finally, on a positive, the buffet was possibly the best in Vegas, so even if you don't stay here, it's worth a visit.

Room Tip: High rooms have great views of mountains or Strip (Strip view costs more)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We had a conference in the hotel for a week. A few wrinkles with the rooms. Some needed king beds and got two queens. Allie was awesome. She would wave every time she saw us. Very welcoming. She upgraded some of us, per managers approval. Our room was a suite on the edges in the triangle of the building. Very cool. It had two bathrooms. I was surprised you had to request a fridge which they delivered to the room. No microwave. Thought that was odd. If you open the door in the mini bar and anything moves, it gets charged. Keep an eye on your bill for that. They had no problem taking it off the bill. The room has electronic shades and drapes. The bedroom shade and drapes cover the window along the bed. The amber sliding glass doors are impressive except in the morning. The drapes in the living area don't close. The sun comes through the living room edges and the amber doors glow right in your face.
The conference price for the room was a little over $200 a night. Pretty cool. Definitely worth it. The hotel has great restaurants including a buffet.
Nothing for kids to do except a pool. The main one you had to pay to use unless you paid to use the spa. I did have 2 massages at the spa. They got me in right away. My local spa is so much better. The Mio spa has 2 hot tubs in a small dark room. It has a pretty waterfall down and just 2 squares with a huge lift chair in the middle. I asked if there was a spa sitting area outside to soak up the sun and they said no. A small hot tub outside would be nice. There is so much room outside. The outdoor hot tubs for the pool are across the property. Quite far from the doors. The main pool was closed during the week. The one on the side was open. No soft music playing like most.
Our conference was downstairs. The first day the room was uncomfortably cold! We were told they were working on it. Second day was better. Food for the conference was ok. We had 6 requests in our group for vegetarian. The lunch buffet served us every thing pretty much had bacon in it. Even the biscuits? There was one salad, yams that looked from a can, and green beans that was our vegetarian choice. Quite disappointing.
The gaming during the week was not good. No one was there except a lot of employees standing at tables waiting for business. Someone has to pay there wages. The weekend was a little more busy. Driving to South Pointe for gaming is definitely the way to go.
Most of the group planned on using the shuttle to the strip. First day it was not operating because of the Vegas shooting. Told the pool was closed because of it as well. But the spa was open? I didn't get that. Rest of the week the shuttle doesn't start till 11. Also goes at 2 and 6. The 20 in our group never used it. Just inconvenient. Shoved 12 in a van and went. Also Lyft and Uber were the better options.
Hotel was pretty good on some points but not others.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I am not one to stay at the strip anymore, been there-done that, too many times. So when I came across this resort that had everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) needed to make my stay perfect, I was elated. The resort offers free shuttle service to and from the airport, wonderful variety of restaurants, little corners to cozy up with a hot chocolate and read, quiet areas, noisy areas, gambling & entertainment, and my favorite of all --the pool with full bar/food and wait staff. You literally don't have to leave this resort to have a great time no matter what your interests are. The staff are all courteous, helpful, and there to assist your every need. I have stayed in all different types of rooms and locations--facing the strip is awesome, but facing the desert and hills is also quite lovely and serene. I was given a complementary suite with 2 rooms and a bar facing the strip and I felt like a celebrity. I can't wait to go back again. Keep in mind, though--the pool is only open basically from the end of April to the middle of October--maybe. It all depends on the weather.

Room Tip: decide what view you want and ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mamfive
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I just wanted to praise this hotel for the absolute wonderful service that they provided for us. We arrived shortly after the tragic shooting that had occurred because a family member of ours had been injured at the event. I called about 3:30 am to see if any rooms were available and luckily there were a few. When I arrived,we were beyond impressed with the hospitality that we received. They provided us with a discount for the room, waived resort fees and gave us toothbrushes, toothpaste and waters and were beyond hospitable and helpful. the person that checked us in (I apologize for not knowing his name) was absolutely amazing. So understanding and willing to help. I just wanted to take a moment to commend your hotel and staff for their outstanding service and hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank love09vf
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Each year when we have vacations, we book a room away from the strip. This past weekend we decided to stay at the M-resort. I have to say, that it was the best stay ever. Easy check-in, big rooms, nice staff, free parking, very nice pool area with bar, good food and everything you can think of to make your stay pleasant. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Enterprise
South Point Hotel
South Point Hotel
#39 of 265 in Las Vegas
Vdara Hotel & Spa
#14 of 265 in Las Vegas

Been to M Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK