1,457 results
All reviewsbaby cakeshostile grapestudio b buffetvig delitv in the mirroroff the stripwine cellaranthony's steakhouseseafood buffetfloor to ceiling windowsgelatosouth endmountain viewlas vegassoaking tubsports bookbeautiful hotel
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I just wanted to praise this hotel for the absolute wonderful service that they provided for us. We arrived shortly after the tragic shooting that had occurred because a family member of ours had been injured at the event. I called about 3:30 am to see if any rooms were available and luckily there were a few. When I arrived,we were beyond impressed with the hospitality that we received. They provided us with a discount for the room, waived resort fees and gave us toothbrushes, toothpaste and waters and were beyond hospitable and helpful. the person that checked us in (I apologize for not knowing his name) was absolutely amazing. So understanding and willing to help. I just wanted to take a moment to commend your hotel and staff for their outstanding service and hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank love09vf
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Each year when we have vacations, we book a room away from the strip. This past weekend we decided to stay at the M-resort. I have to say, that it was the best stay ever. Easy check-in, big rooms, nice staff, free parking, very nice pool area with bar, good food and everything you can think of to make your stay pleasant. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Everything is top notch at the M Resort Hotel Casino and Spa from the staff to the amenities you will enjoy every aspect of the property . I have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed they are always at the top of their game .
With some of the nicest staff you will find in Las Vegas Area no matter which department you are dealing with they are all fantastic . The views are amazing from their rooms no matter if you have a view of the mountain's or the Strip and the bed are so comfortable you will just want to lay there and enjoy the view but you will have to get up and enjoy the rest because this property has a lot to offer .

Room Tip: The Strip View is my favorite .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Have never stayed here and because of the horrible events last night we could NOT get back to our hotel.
I have noticed it many times and had always wondered what it was like.
The place is awesome.
We had a regular room but it was more than expected!
Very large, huge bathroom area and everything you would want and more!
Would ABSOLUTELY recommend it to friends and family!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Usually stay at Red Rock, this time decided to go to M, Big mistake. Hotel management rude, we decided to stay in vegas another day, we advised the front desk, they lost our booking and the manager accused us lying about ever extending. Very weird people,

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple