“Still loving it after my 4th stay at M Resort!”

M Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I am not one to stay at the strip anymore, been there-done that, too many times. So when I came across this resort that had everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) needed to make my stay perfect, I was elated. The resort offers free shuttle service to and from the airport, wonderful variety of restaurants, little corners to cozy up with a hot chocolate and read, quiet areas, noisy areas, gambling & entertainment, and my favorite of all --the pool with full bar/food and wait staff. You literally don't have to leave this resort to have a great time no matter what your interests are. The staff are all courteous, helpful, and there to assist your every need. I have stayed in all different types of rooms and locations--facing the strip is awesome, but facing the desert and hills is also quite lovely and serene. I was given a complementary suite with 2 rooms and a bar facing the strip and I felt like a celebrity. I can't wait to go back again. Keep in mind, though--the pool is only open basically from the end of April to the middle of October--maybe. It all depends on the weather.

Room Tip: decide what view you want and ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I just wanted to praise this hotel for the absolute wonderful service that they provided for us. We arrived shortly after the tragic shooting that had occurred because a family member of ours had been injured at the event. I called about 3:30 am to see if any rooms were available and luckily there were a few. When I arrived,we were beyond impressed with the hospitality that we received. They provided us with a discount for the room, waived resort fees and gave us toothbrushes, toothpaste and waters and were beyond hospitable and helpful. the person that checked us in (I apologize for not knowing his name) was absolutely amazing. So understanding and willing to help. I just wanted to take a moment to commend your hotel and staff for their outstanding service and hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank love09vf
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Each year when we have vacations, we book a room away from the strip. This past weekend we decided to stay at the M-resort. I have to say, that it was the best stay ever. Easy check-in, big rooms, nice staff, free parking, very nice pool area with bar, good food and everything you can think of to make your stay pleasant. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Everything is top notch at the M Resort Hotel Casino and Spa from the staff to the amenities you will enjoy every aspect of the property . I have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed they are always at the top of their game .
With some of the nicest staff you will find in Las Vegas Area no matter which department you are dealing with they are all fantastic . The views are amazing from their rooms no matter if you have a view of the mountain's or the Strip and the bed are so comfortable you will just want to lay there and enjoy the view but you will have to get up and enjoy the rest because this property has a lot to offer .

Room Tip: The Strip View is my favorite .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Each year when we make our annual trip to Las Vegas, we make one or two of Strip Visits to the M-Resort. It's a bit of a drive, about 30 min from Mandalay Bay but it well worth it if you include a visit to the Excellent Buffet Nice Selection of slots and video poker.

Stayed: September 2017
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Enterprise
South Point Hotel
South Point Hotel
#40 of 264 in Las Vegas
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

Been to M Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK