Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson
  • Restaurant
Siena Suites(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewspiano playerchoice hotelsfree happy hourlas vegasfree cookieswarm cookiessunset stationfreshly baked cookieswould definitely stay here againa great place to staythe breakfast areahoover dammccarran airportyogurtroom was largedesk staffnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2012

We were so happy with our stay. From the front desk staff to room cleanliness and bed comfort, everything was great. The location is perfect for being close to the strip and the Hoover Dam and it is close to restaurants and shopping. I wish all hotels were like this!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

My wife and I just returned from our 7 days at this hotel. We enjoyed it very much. The rooms were clean and quiet, and the staff very friendly. The free breakfast was tasty, and the coffee available all the time was great also. We also enjoyed the fresh cookies in the evenings :)
Highly recomended.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The hotel was easy to access clean and nice large rooms. The complimentary breakfast was well done. We could easily walk to a restaurants off campus. The staff was helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I just had a recent 3 day stay and am not sure if i've ever found a hotel staff to be more helpful than I did at the Comfort Inn Henderson. In fact, it was so great that I've taken the time to give a review, which I NEVER take the time to do. Our checkin process was smooth and timely. The rooms were immaculate. The breakfast person was so cheerful, which is nice after a long night out in Las Vegas :) To top it off the GM happened to be at the front desk when we stopped by to ask for a dinner reservation and was so thoughtful in our her suggestions.

I found it shocking that as i came to post this I saw ChakaBoi's review personally calling out the GM. However, I then went on to click his profile to find out that very few were positive reviews and most mentioned his memebership in the awards clubs. He sure sounds like he's one of those people we all dread that thinks he's entitled to the world. It's sad that people only feel the need to complain.

I certainly understand that nothing is perfect, but after my experience and reading a few other reviews I felt strongly to share my great experience at this hotel. I'll be back anytime I'm in the area.

1  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Stayed here for 1 night for my daughters softball tournament. Since we didn't know which fields we would be playing at, I chose a hotel that appeared to be no further than 30min away from the farthest field location. This was an excellent choice. The rates were reasonable for weekend and they served hot breakfast. The room was larger than I expected with 2 queen beds and the closet was probably the largest closet I've seen in any comparable hotel. The only draw back to the room was the small bathroom. It wasn't tiny, but I did expect a larger bathroom considering the size of the room.

This hotel was very close to the 95 freeway which accessed the other major highways in the area including the 215. There were fast food restaurants and family style restaurants in the area too. Plus a Walmart and other stores and gas stations nearby.

My only complaint about hotel staff was the woman who checked us in. Although she seemed very capable and was indeed helpful, she was also a bit abrasive and seem to only be concerned with the efficiancy of doing her work rather than customer service. She was not rude nor was she not accomodating, just seemed a little oblivious to customer service details.

Overall was an excellent stay and I would stay again should we be visiting Vegas for softball again.

1  Thank Elizabeth C