“Calm oasis”

Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
DeRidder, Louisiana
“Calm oasis”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

stayed here one night on our road trip. Large rooms, excellent bed, and friendly, fast, front desk personnel. Standard hot and cold item breakfast, complimentary newspaper ( Wall Street Journal). Stayed on 3rd floor @ end of hall, with no noise problems. Just across from a shopping center if you need items. Several restaurants closeby. Easy to get to from the interstate.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Reviewed 23 March 2012

We were so happy with our stay. From the front desk staff to room cleanliness and bed comfort, everything was great. The location is perfect for being close to the strip and the Hoover Dam and it is close to restaurants and shopping. I wish all hotels were like this!

Bella Vista, Arkansas
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My wife and I just returned from our 7 days at this hotel. We enjoyed it very much. The rooms were clean and quiet, and the staff very friendly. The free breakfast was tasty, and the coffee available all the time was great also. We also enjoyed the fresh cookies in the evenings :)
Highly recomended.

Everett, Washington
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The hotel was easy to access clean and nice large rooms. The complimentary breakfast was well done. We could easily walk to a restaurants off campus. The staff was helpful and courteous.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Sunnyvale, CA
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I just had a recent 3 day stay and am not sure if i've ever found a hotel staff to be more helpful than I did at the Comfort Inn Henderson. In fact, it was so great that I've taken the time to give a review, which I NEVER take the time to do. Our checkin process was smooth and timely. The rooms were immaculate. The breakfast person was so cheerful, which is nice after a long night out in Las Vegas :) To top it off the GM happened to be at the front desk when we stopped by to ask for a dinner reservation and was so thoughtful in our her suggestions.

I found it shocking that as i came to post this I saw ChakaBoi's review personally calling out the GM. However, I then went on to click his profile to find out that very few were positive reviews and most mentioned his memebership in the awards clubs. He sure sounds like he's one of those people we all dread that thinks he's entitled to the world. It's sad that people only feel the need to complain.

I certainly understand that nothing is perfect, but after my experience and reading a few other reviews I felt strongly to share my great experience at this hotel. I'll be back anytime I'm in the area.

1 Thank Ryan H