See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Very accommodating, kind, and friendly staff! Simple, but Clean & Affordable. Pleasure to stay here - I recommend this place if you need a place long term or short - wonderful rest between Reno & Salt Lake.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal W
Reviewed 26 May 2016

The hotel is really simple but well comfortable. The rooms are clean and nice, well located and safe. The prices are worh it as well. The manager there is the key point of your staying. He is a great guy, who will do anything to help you out with whatever you need, making your staying even more enjoyable. We really recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice place to sleep on a road trip.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2013

It has been my pleasure to call the Holiday Motel home for the past 4 months. If you're looking for a clean, quiet, warm, comfortable place to stay, while in Elko, then this is the place for you.
Located in the downtown area, you are within walking distance of great restaurants and shopping.
From the harlequin brick work exterior to the attractive tiled bath rooms and large style closets, the Holiday Motel provides a wonderful atmosphere to rest in. I particularly enjoyed the single level building style that assures you of no noisy guests staying above you and the fact that I could park directly in front of my room for easy loading and off loading of my vehicle.
Owner Dan, his lovely wife, Sophia, and family were there to meet any request or need I might have. Wifi and cable are free, with many HD channels available for you to enjoy.The
facility is kept in immaculate condition, with all systems functioning correctly at all times.
I was here in the summer and not once did I see an insect one in my room, and with fridges and microwaves in every room it was easy for me to maintain my work schedule. The Holiday Motel is where I choose to stay in Elko and I think you'll enjoy it, too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We arrived late, staff was friendly and accommodating. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Older style motel but nice for the price. No breakfast or coffee, but McDonald's is a few blocks away. Would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013