Until the resort reopens in 2017, there is the tavern and the blockhaus across the driveway. The 2 bedroom house comes with an obstructed view of lake lucerne (on a clear day) with breakfast already prepacked for you and stored in the fridge. The fire place keeps the house warm and has an added ambiance. The bathroom is open concept and modern. The bedrooms upstairs offer a great sunrise/sunset view which is hard to compete against. It is rather difficult driving around at night looking for the one and only restaurant in the village (gasthaus trogen, a must try) as there is no street lights, but the surrounding quietness is the fresh air is very soothing. I visited the resort 15 years ago, and am looking forward to the grand opening next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two luxury hotels, a Healthy Living Center, Residence Suites, business facilities and the unprecedented 10.000 m2 Bürgenstock Alpine Spa, all set in a breathtaking mountain landscape. Central Switzerland is witnessing the emergence of a premier resort – the Bürgenstock Resort, perched 500 metres above Lake Lucerne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Buergenstock Resort Lake Lucerne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buergenstock Hotels And Resort
- Buergenstock Hotel bürgenstock