Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 108
US$ 98
Saint Paul Inn(Saint Paul)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 68
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 89
US$ 83
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

Arrow Hotel(Broken Bow)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 113
US$ 102
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Broken Bow(Broken Bow)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Island I-80(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 66/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 149
US$ 142
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Let the staff know I would be arriving after 10pm. When I arrived, the key was in an envelope with my name on it. I was a little worried about bed bugs from the other reviews I read but was happy to report there were none and the room was clean. I found the room accommodating. The bed was nice and firm and I got a good night's sleep. I was surprised to find there was no clock so I had to depend on my body waking me up on time. There was a refrigerator but not plugged in. There was no dial tone on the phone and found that it was unplugged. When plugged in, then it worked. At check out time, I could not get a response at the office window even after waiting for 10 minutes so I just left my key. There was a sign that said 'Coffee available' but I never found any coffee or cups. I would definitely recommend this motel to my friends just go prepared just knowing there are a few things missing. The McDonalds has been closed since Aug 2015 and the only breakfast restaurant I could find was an Arby's at a truck stop.

Room Tip: There is no clock or microwave and the fridge will work when plugged in. I dont know if any of the rooms had better than 1 queen bed.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Average older motel. Didn't interact with the staff much. Rooms are dated but reasonably clean. I didn't look under beds. No breakfast. Coffee in lobby.
The major complaint I had was our room smelled HORRIBLY musty upon arrival. Though maybe if we ran the air conditioner it would help but it made it worse. Really bothered my allergies at night. We would have drove the 16 miles & stayed in Burwell at the Rodeo Inn but they were full.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2015

This is not a hotel that understands the needs of a frequent traveler.

First, the door was not locked. There is no way to lock the knob from the inside, but there is a sign above the knob that states it is "always locked on the outside". Not true. I left my room and came back to find the door open. I discovered this after I had spent the night. It's does have a chain, so at least I had that...

The desk service is terrible. I requested a hair dryer when I arrived. The person at the desk said she would look for one and bring it to my room. Didn't happen. I tried to call the desk to inquire the next morning. No answer. I went down to the desk to inquire. No one there. No answer of the bell.

The rooms are okay, but dated and need some deep cleaning. Housekeeping clearly forgets to look under/behind beds when cleaning. I found a bottle lid and a straw...fairly benign, but off-putting.

Bottom line, stay if you absolutely have to, but keep driving if at all possible.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Staff is there to accomodate.They do work hard to make accomodations as comfortable as possible.The beds are all new and very comfortable. Great tv and wifi. Coffee is ready early every a.m. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Lou Q
Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

I have had to live here for a few months now and knew it was a nasty place. I saw the same beer bottle under the bed 3 weeks in a row. This week though ended it for me. 2 other guys on my crew who were staying in the room next door discovered a bedbug infestation, too late.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Sequoia B
Terri Q, Owner at Airport Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

sorry, this man was asked to leave. The room was trashed. This was 18 mo. ago. We have completely remodeled all new furniture added large lobby, customer service, and breakfast