US$ 96
US$ 87
Saint Paul Inn(Saint Paul)
US$ 68
US$ 106
US$ 100
Arrow Hotel(Broken Bow)
US$ 102
US$ 96
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Broken Bow(Broken Bow)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 89
Days Inn by Wyndham Grand Island I-80(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 149
US$ 142
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Average older motel. Didn't interact with the staff much. Rooms are dated but reasonably clean. I didn't look under beds. No breakfast. Coffee in lobby.
The major complaint I had was our room smelled HORRIBLY musty upon arrival. Though maybe if we ran the air conditioner it would help but it made it worse. Really bothered my allergies at night. We would have drove the 16 miles & stayed in Burwell at the Rodeo Inn but they were full.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2015

This is not a hotel that understands the needs of a frequent traveler.

First, the door was not locked. There is no way to lock the knob from the inside, but there is a sign above the knob that states it is "always locked on the outside". Not true. I left my room and came back to find the door open. I discovered this after I had spent the night. It's does have a chain, so at least I had that...

The desk service is terrible. I requested a hair dryer when I arrived. The person at the desk said she would look for one and bring it to my room. Didn't happen. I tried to call the desk to inquire the next morning. No answer. I went down to the desk to inquire. No one there. No answer of the bell.

The rooms are okay, but dated and need some deep cleaning. Housekeeping clearly forgets to look under/behind beds when cleaning. I found a bottle lid and a straw...fairly benign, but off-putting.

Bottom line, stay if you absolutely have to, but keep driving if at all possible.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Staff is there to accomodate.They do work hard to make accomodations as comfortable as possible.The beds are all new and very comfortable. Great tv and wifi. Coffee is ready early every a.m. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Lou Q
Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

I have had to live here for a few months now and knew it was a nasty place. I saw the same beer bottle under the bed 3 weeks in a row. This week though ended it for me. 2 other guys on my crew who were staying in the room next door discovered a bedbug infestation, too late.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Sequoia B
Terri Q, Owner at Airport Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

sorry, this man was asked to leave. The room was trashed. This was 18 mo. ago. We have completely remodeled all new furniture added large lobby, customer service, and breakfast

Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

Congrats, you've found your way to the bustling metropolis of Ord, NE. Time to pull into a hotel for the night...wait...the only hotel in Ord. That's right, this is the only hotel in Ord.

Because of this, the rates at times have been higher than that of a very comparable Motel 6. The beds are old, and uncomfortable at best, and the HVAC room units sound louder than a chainsaw when running. The TVs are very very old. No breakfast, but there is coffee.

On a plus, the room was decently clean. The desk is not 24 hours, so be prepared to hold your own if needed.

Stayed: February 2015