Graduate Lincoln(Lincoln)
US$ 95
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

US$ 148
US$ 60
US$ 93
US$ 86
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 108/night.

US$ 95
US$ 87
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

US$ 74
US$ 105
US$ 101
All reviewsstayed herehi expressesfront deskcomfortable roomthe hotel is cleanwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlybedswalmartgrandkidspetmattressmidnightmicrowave
Reviewed 23 February 2012

By the time we got to Lincoln, we were completely exhausted. The basic room was blissfully clean, warm, quiet, simply appointed and we had everything that we (and our dog) needed. Would stay again.

Room Tip: We had a dog with us and still got a well-kept, comfortable room. I don't imagine there is anything special one would need to choose a good room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Lucas A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review of the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we do hope to see you again at the hotel. Next time that you are I might suggest taking your dog to the dog park near 70th and Pioneers. You are allowed to take it off the leash and there is alot of space for them to run around and can burn off some of the energy that builds up from long trips on the road. Take care and once again thank you.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

My fiancee and I were looking to get away from home, but not too far as we both had to work in the monring. I booked a hotel suite with the whirlpool!. When we arrived after dinner when Lucas, the manager for the evening, greeted us. He was nothing but polite and helpful. We got up to the room and it was neat and tidy and very spacious! It had 2 TV's and the most comfortable king bed! I would recommend this room to all friends and family, it was a great evening and I look forward to booking this room for future retreats from my house!

Room Tip: Corner suites are lare and cozy, well worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doanefb54
Lucas A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2012

We all here at the Holiday Inn Express Lincoln South are glad you thoroughly enjoyed your experience. You did pick the right room for a romantic night out. Also thank you for taking time to comment on your stay so that future guests can see what to expect at the hotel. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

Lucas Arias
gm@lincolnsouth.com
402-423-1176

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I really enjoyed my stay! The customer service is outstanding; the staff are very friendly! The hotel is very clean and the beds are amazingly comfortable! We enjoyed the indoor pool and spa! Breakfast was hot and well stocked! I will recommend this hotel to friends and family!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly196860885
Reviewed 29 December 2011

From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a warm, friendly, welcoming smile. I was not familiar with the area so I am sure I was annoying asking a ton of questions, but the staff was remarkable and helped me with everything. The rooms were clean and quiet. One of the best hotel stays ever.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Gigantic rooms. Awesome manager. Great breakfast. Great rate. What more can I say?

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends