“Valentine's Day Stay”

Ranked #28 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Valentine's Day Stay”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My fiancee and I were looking to get away from home, but not too far as we both had to work in the monring. I booked a hotel suite with the whirlpool!. When we arrived after dinner when Lucas, the manager for the evening, greeted us. He was nothing but polite and helpful. We got up to the room and it was neat and tidy and very spacious! It had 2 TV's and the most comfortable king bed! I would recommend this room to all friends and family, it was a great evening and I look forward to booking this room for future retreats from my house!

Room Tip: Corner suites are lare and cozy, well worth the extra money!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank doanefb54
Lucas A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln South, responded to this review, 19 February 2012
We all here at the Holiday Inn Express Lincoln South are glad you thoroughly enjoyed your experience. You did pick the right room for a romantic night out. Also thank you for taking time to comment on your stay so that future guests can see what to expect at the hotel. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

Lucas Arias
gm@lincolnsouth.com
402-423-1176
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I really enjoyed my stay! The customer service is outstanding; the staff are very friendly! The hotel is very clean and the beds are amazingly comfortable! We enjoyed the indoor pool and spa! Breakfast was hot and well stocked! I will recommend this hotel to friends and family!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Kimberly196860885
Beemer, Nebraska
Reviewed 29 December 2011

From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a warm, friendly, welcoming smile. I was not familiar with the area so I am sure I was annoying asking a ton of questions, but the staff was remarkable and helped me with everything. The rooms were clean and quiet. One of the best hotel stays ever.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Gigantic rooms. Awesome manager. Great breakfast. Great rate. What more can I say?

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank trippboxer
Grant, Nebraska
Reviewed 25 November 2011

I was in Lincoln for my son's surgery. I didn't know how long I would need to stay, but was able to extend my stay as I needed to. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would have taken a smaller room with fewer amenities, but was told all the rooms were this nice! Having the public access computer and daily newspapers was a plus. And the daily breakfast is done so well! Thanks for a GREAT experience!

Room Tip: Families might choose 1st floor for easier access to pool.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family