All reviewsroom was cleancheap roombiscuits and gravyan older hotelroad tripwafflesdowntowndeskfurniturefitelevisionnebraskamoldmicrowave
Reviewed 24 June 2016

The room itself was okay--clean, pretty comfortable beds, and a refrigerator and microwave. My husband was concerned right away about the run down exterior, but they take pets (we had two dogs) and it was late, so we stayed. Around 10:00 we took the dogs out when a vehicle pulled up and about 10 guys poured out and started going into various rooms around the hotel, obviously not a problem itself, but these rooms were all around us, there was plenty of alcohol, talk of BB guns, and we knew we were going to be in for a long night. Sane people probably would have left and tried to find another place at that point, but we had tod be up,early the next morning and drive many miles, so we went back to out room, turned the TV up, and were able to drown out the noise of partying. The next morning there were blankets on the sidewalks outside the room doors and cigarette ashes on the hood of my car--a lot, like someone has stood over my car and used the hood as an ash tray. I would pass on this hotel and stay somewhere safer.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kacie A
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We've stayed here before. The room isn't in the best of shape but did have a fridge and microwave. Hairdryer didn't work. Nice field to take the dog out for a walk. It's a pretty good value although the taxes are outrageous. For one night I don't mind.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016

We should known from the unkempg appearance of the exterior, that this was a bad idea to stay here. Right off the bat, I was overcharged from the confirmation I had received. When we checked into the room, there were stains on the ceiling, the walls and the carpet felt lie it was sticky. There was stains on the bedding. The lock on the door was ripped off and the lock on the window was broken. We were on the ground floor so, needless to say, were alarmed. I had to brace the window with clothes hangers to keep it from being opened from the outside. We left at 5am to get out of there, not even taking showers. We stopped at the office to complain but of course found it locked up. I am filing a complaint with my credit card to try and get my money refunded for staying at this garbage pit. Rode way Inns should be ashamed.

Room Tip: Find somewhe else to stay
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Katthy P
Reviewed 21 May 2016

If you want the best value for your dollar in Lincoln, this is the place to be. The front desk gal was amazing and the breakfast had many options. Will be back again to stay. Centrally located and just right off of the highway so it was easy to find. The place was very clean which is the most important thing.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is clean and comfortable beds, breakfast was excellent included biscuits and gravy ,waffles, boiled eggs.The room was clean and spotless. I would recommend this hotel to other. Room was comfy has flat screen TVS. The staff was amazing, Rose Alvarez treated us like home away from home. She took care my family like her own. We appreciate everything she did for us. We will back on our way back before we go home. Thank you very much for such a wonderful experience & hospitality.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family