“Great hotel value in Lincoln” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80

Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
Ranked #12 of 60 Hotels in Lincoln
Independence, Missouri
“Great hotel value in Lincoln”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

This hotel was recommended for business travel by a client of ours in Lincoln. It's a fairly new building, rooms were clean, a/c was a little noisy.
Service staff at morning and evening were very pleasant.
Breakfast was well done each day. Fruit, yogurt, eggs/omlettes, meat, oatmeal, ceral, waffles, and breads.
Sundowner reception (Evening snacks and drinks) was 2 kinds of tap beer, 3 vintages of wine, a salad, and a finger food (nachos, pizza).
DaVinci's Pizza was served one night and detracted from an otherwise pleasant food experience.
Pool and hot tub and a nice shaded patio for enjoying the evening reception.
Not particularly close to downtown or any restaurants I like is the only drawback to the location.
For $100 or so a night, this was a good value; room, food, internet. I'd stay again and recommend it highly.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, 21 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time out to write your review. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority, and guest feedback is an important tool in achieving our goals.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We only wish that all of our sponsors who cater for our Social could cater every night!

We hope you come back in the future so we can continue to provide you with the great hotel experience synonymous with Staybridge Suites!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

Had high expectations based on reviews. Was disappointed. I was given a handicap room without my knowledge or approval. If I had been asked, I would have refused. However when I got to my room, I was so tired I decided to stick it out. The room is spacious but doesn't really feel like it because the ceilings are only 8'. The room had an interesting odor, not particularly bad, just not very pleasant. The cleanliness of the bathroom was sub-par (i.e. hairs in the shower). Also the two window's privacy curtains would not close all the way and being on the first floor, that's definitely not a good thing. The walls must be very thin or my neighbors were really loud. Overall, I would not choose to stay here again. The reason I have it three stars instead of two is because it did have a nice kitchen. If you need someplace long-term, this would fit the bill. However I would choose to have a nicer room.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Chaska, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

We stayed for four nights at this great hotel in Lincoln. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the room cleanliness was not quite perfect. We found false eyelashes in the soap dish and a grape on the kitchen counter. The two-room suite was really roomy and worked very well for our family. The breakfast was pretty decent and had a variety each day. The ham was the best! The pool and hot tub were very nice but the hot tub was a little funky our first day but it was drained and crystal clear the remaining days. The staff was super nice.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

The moment we got there we were greeted with happy people and a complementary glass of wine for happy hour. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. The shower had a lot of preassure which i rarely see. The complimentary breakfast the next morning had so many choices, i didnt know what to have. I will definitely choose Staybridge next time i am in lincoln.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, 9 July 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. It is always nice to hear feedback from satisfied guests.

At Staybridge Suites, our goal is to provide you with a home away from home. A good breakfast and a glass of wine after a long trip are great ways in achieving our goals.

We hope to see you in the future.
Wentzville, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

We were headed to this property when I noticed a new post about spiders! I thought about this the entire distance, about 7 hours and was ready to look for a problem upon arrival. I searched and was pleasantly and happily relieved. No spiders! The room was clean!!! We had a good Internet connection and the staff was friendly and helpful. This was the last night of our trip and it was pleasant. The only problem we had was with the breakfast serving time. We needed to leave at 6 A.M. and breakfast wasn't served until 7:30 A.M.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Show-Me-Travelers
, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this review, 5 July 2012
We are so glad that you chose to stay with us and are pleased that your hotel experience was a great one. Our aim is to provide our guests with a home away from home. Making sure that we have friendly staff and clean, comfortable rooms are just some of the amenities we provide in hopes of reaching our goal.

We are so sorry that you were unable to join us for breakfast. Hopefully, when you stay with us again, you will be able to sleep in a little later and enjoy our fantastic buffet!