Graduate Lincoln(Lincoln)
US$ 95
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 146
US$ 126
Comfort Suites University(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
ComfortSuites
US$ 65
US$ 62
US$ 60
US$ 55
Candlewood Suites Lincoln(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 91
US$ 98
US$ 84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary wifiafter hours on the roadsmall fridge and microwavecheck in was a breezenice hotelwest sidethe breakfast areaking roompet feestayed one nightwater pressurebreakfast staffparking lotyogurthie
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My 10yr. old and I stayed as we had family business in Lincoln. The hotel was fabulous!! New, clean, huge rooms and super easy to get to. The pool was super small and disappointing for my kiddo but, he loved our stay there too. Service was great!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We had a handicap-accessible room for one night, passing through on I-80. The room was clean and spacious. The hotel accepts pets with a $50/night extra fee, which is excessive. The desk clerk discounted it to $30, but that's still too much for one cat (which stayed in the bathroom the whole time.) The A/C unit was very loud, as in my experience all A/C units of its type are. It was hard to sleep with it switching on and off, but the night was too hot to turn it off. It was hard to manage the shower, because the bracket that should hold up the hand-held shower head was broken.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gaelharp
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Gaelharp,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments!

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Stayed here two nights during an area youth baseball tournament. Check-in was a breeze the room was very clean. I loved having a small fridge and microwave in the room for late night snacks. Beds were very comfortable with the option of either soft or hard pillows.

Breakfast is one of the main reasons I stay at HIE hotels. This one did not disappoint. The bacon, eggs, sausage, and coffee were hot and endless for me and my team. The staff was very accomodating as we were able to utilize the breakfast area for a team dinner. I observed other groups also utilizing the area and everyone was happy to be at this hotel.

I cannot say enough about the front desk, cleaning, and breakfast staff. They all go above and beyond to make guests have great experiences. You won't be diappointed.

Althought it is close to I-80, no one in my group heard highway noise.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Clean , Spacious and generally good , Checked in around 5pm . Everything works . Counter woman must of been having a hard day as it showed . Asked about a couple things and felt like like we were interfering with something or other , Everyone has a bad day right?

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Deadfreds,

Thank you for writing a review on our hotel and for choosing to stay with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodations, and it is nice to know from your comments that the hotel's cleanliness and space are at par. However, I apologize the level of service received from the Front Desk staff fell short. Your comments are highly valuable to us and have already forwarded this to the hotel management as this will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Arrived at the hotel rather late. Check in process was quick. Room has a refrigerator, microwave and a Keurig machine. Complimentary Wifi was easy to connect and the speed was good. I didn't experience any connection issues at all.

On some evenings, there is a Manager's get-together in the lobby. They have chips and free flow of wine and beer! Very good plus point.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business