Graduate Lincoln(Lincoln)
US$ 101
US$ 98
US$ 95
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskcomplimentary wifiafter hours on the roadsmall fridge and microwavecheck in was a breezenice hotelwest sideking roomthe breakfast areapet feestayed one nightgas stationwater pressurebreakfast staffparking lotyogurt
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Stayed here two nights during an area youth baseball tournament. Check-in was a breeze the room was very clean. I loved having a small fridge and microwave in the room for late night snacks. Beds were very comfortable with the option of either soft or hard pillows.

Breakfast is one of the main reasons I stay at HIE hotels. This one did not disappoint. The bacon, eggs, sausage, and coffee were hot and endless for me and my team. The staff was very accomodating as we were able to utilize the breakfast area for a team dinner. I observed other groups also utilizing the area and everyone was happy to be at this hotel.

I cannot say enough about the front desk, cleaning, and breakfast staff. They all go above and beyond to make guests have great experiences. You won't be diappointed.

Althought it is close to I-80, no one in my group heard highway noise.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Clean , Spacious and generally good , Checked in around 5pm . Everything works . Counter woman must of been having a hard day as it showed . Asked about a couple things and felt like like we were interfering with something or other , Everyone has a bad day right?

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Deadfreds,

Thank you for writing a review on our hotel and for choosing to stay with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodations, and it is nice to know from your comments that the hotel's cleanliness and space are at par. However, I apologize the level of service received from the Front Desk staff fell short. Your comments are highly valuable to us and have already forwarded this to the hotel management as this will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Arrived at the hotel rather late. Check in process was quick. Room has a refrigerator, microwave and a Keurig machine. Complimentary Wifi was easy to connect and the speed was good. I didn't experience any connection issues at all.

On some evenings, there is a Manager's get-together in the lobby. They have chips and free flow of wine and beer! Very good plus point.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We stopped here late one night. The girl at the service desk was very nice and courteous. We checked in our room with our dinner and ready to wind down and get some rest. I noticed a funny smell about the room. After closer inspection I found dirty clothes behind the furniture and in the corner and lots of black hairs on the sheets. There was only one clean towel also. I called the front desk and the girl was very apologetic and moved us to a new room which was nice and clean. We received 5000 points for their mistake which made it better, but probably should have been a few more.

Stayed: March 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Hi coachdink,

I am pleased to see a post from one of our IHG Rewards Club members. Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Lincoln Airport, NE.

It is good to learn that you were delighted with the assistance from our reception staff. This is the kind of service that we want our loyal guests to always experience.

I'm sorry that the initial room fell below your expectations. Fortunately, the hotel staff was quick to move you to a better room. I have recorded your review on corporate file to help evaluate the property from time to time.

We hope to see you again!

Best Regards,

Anna B.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We checked in late one afternoon after 10 hours on the road. We were met with friendly, welcoming staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast offered a wide variety of self-service choices including many healthy options.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family