Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 115
PricelineUS$ 116
WyndhamUS$ 116
Hotels.comUS$ 115
FindHotelUS$ 115
TraveluroUS$ 129
All reviews tremendous value staff was very friendly bathroom mirror grab and go level hotel great place to stay very nice stay adjoining rooms front desk staff future trips walking distance the entire hotel stayed nights comfortable bed enjoyed our stay easy access rooms were very clean
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021

Great stay after driving over 500 miles that day. Room was clean and large. Everything worked in the room!! Staff in the hotel was helpful and friendly. Really good options for take out food in the area.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Beth060
Teresa Williams, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us Beth! We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable, very important after a long day on the road. We do have allot of dining choices close by that offer a great take out menu as well. Thank you again for staying with us. I hope you will stop and see us again the next time you are travelling through our area.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

What I expect from every hotel: clean room, no smell.
For what I paid extra and what made me pick this hotel: a good breakfast. And this is where Days Inn in Kearney failed to deliver. Cheap watery tasteless waffle dough. No bread/toast/bagle at all. Some prepacked sweet cereals. Some bananas that ran out before we got some and were not refilled over 30 min. Preboiled, prepacked, refrigerated hardboiled eggs that tasted like fish (indicative of cheapest nutrition for unhealthy hens). Prison level of taste-biscuits and gravy. And thats about it. So many hotels I staid at were able to do better. But this one obviously thinks Covid is still a reason to deliver substandard while asking a higher price. Very disappointing.
If you stay just for a calm sleep in a clean room, it is ok. If you expect to get breakfast, do not stay. The breakfast-issue was addressed by several guests earlier and management replied that they would take care of it. Guess what - they did not. So I would expect the same low level quality on any future stay here.
(Own opinion: how shirt sighted can management be to not provide at least some toast. That is at max. $1-$1.50/day more for the company, but would improve customer satisfaction so much more.)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Teresa Williams, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry to hear that your experience wasn't what you had expected it to be. Covid has definitely limited hotels to breakfast options. Most hotels in our area are still only allowing grab and go bags. We are trying to offer a few more items but with restrictions we are limited. Thank you again for sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

We have been traveling for a couple of weeks after being vaccinated. This was the last place that we stayed and it actually was the best place that we stayed so we were really happy to be there and to go out of our vacation experience on a highlight. The bed was great the room was very clean and very well laid out. The breakfast for a COVID-19 breakfast experience was one of our best. I can’t say enough good things about this place. If you are in Kearney this is a good choice.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank h1200

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate such positive feedback! I am very pleased to hear that your stay was everything that you expected. It is always good to have a clean and comfortable place to rest after a long day on the road. I am glad you were able to end your vacation on a good note. I hope you will stop and see us again the next time you are travelling through our area. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

Booked king room. We were put in a king suite, which was wonderful. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Location was great. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank kschwa499172
Teresa Williams, Owner at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and providing such positive feedback and kind words. I am very pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and clean and that our team was friendly. Those are qualities we work hard to maintain so that our guests have a pleasant and memorable experience. I am happy to hear that we will be seeing you in the future, that is the best compliment we can receive! Thank you again for taking the time to share your stay with us.

Reviewed 21 April 2021

We came to Kearney for my daughter's volleyball tournament and I chose this hotel based on price and other reviews. All of the great reviews lived up to our experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I called the day before we arrived to see about a rollaway as we had a last minute addition to our group. My mom and sister reserved a room and they put us in adjoining rooms which was perfect! The entire hotel was incredibly clean and the precautions taken for COVID made us feel at ease. The beds were so comfortable I wanted to bring it home with me! Overall we loved our stay and if we find ourselves in the Kearney area again, this will be my first choice to stay.

1  Thank HollyCritchfield

Thank you for choosing to stay with us Holly! We appreciate such positive feedback and kind words. I am happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. I am glad we had some adjoining rooms available for you and your family. It makes your stay much more enjoyable when you can be close together. I am thrilled that we will be your choice for future visits! That is the highest of compliments that we could receive. Thank you again for sharing your stay with us, we look forward to seeing you in the future.