“Sicilian Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main bed room with optional extra 5th bed
Main bed room with optional extra 5th bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

paulinaod...
Krakow, Poland
“Sicilian Paradise”
Reviewed 21 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We´ve stayed in the villa of Claudio in January and even though the weather wasn´t with the typical sicilian hot sun I enjoyed a lot as inside it was warm and not humid at all! The contact with Claudio and Manlio was just perfect, they recommended us all the places to visit and the best options about the italian cuisine (the best I´ve ever tried!) always responding really quickly for all our questions. The villa itself is beautiful, clean, impressively designed, spacious and with all the equipment which is needed. At the end it turned out that Sicily is a perfect place not only during the summer also thanks to the beautiful place we had opportunity to stay in and amazing host!

Your age range 25-34
21 May 2018
Thanks a lot Paulina!
Hope to host you again :))
766terry
Luton, United Kingdom
“Superb villa and clean and well located!”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We had a fantastic holiday in Sicily and staying in this villa made it all the more special. The open plan living space was beautiful and every part of the property was spotless. We had everything we needed.
Both Claudio and Manilo were very helpful and looked after us very well.

17 Jan 2018
Thanks a lot for your wonderful review!!
Hope to see you again.
Ciao :)
goldie195...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Marvellous Mondello Villa”
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed in this lovely villa for a week in late October. The villa is spacious and well equipped, we loved sitting outside in the pretty garden and the ambient lighting was very effective in the evening.
Claudio the owner is very approachable, helpful and easy to keep in touch with as was Manlio (his local assistant).
We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this villa. Bellissimo!

29 Nov 2017
Thanks for your lovely review!
It has been a pleasure having you all, hope to see you again.
Ciao ;)
Nitro N
Salerno, Italy
“Most beautiful Holiday in Mondello ”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed in this cottage for 15 days and can say it is the best facility to get to the fantastic  Mondello's beach and rest in comfort and tranquility. The house surrounded by a large garden to play, entertain with family and friends and park your car, is just a short stroll away from the bus stop: nothing more comfortable to get to other places nearby. Thanks for everything. See you for the next holiday in Mondello :)

31 May 2017
Thanks a lot!
It was a pleasure hosting you ;)
See you maybe next summer!
Ciao
Claudio
JohnJSHow...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Quiet, private, superb modern house in Mondello”
Reviewed 9 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This house was perfect for us, three people (my daughter-almost and her husband-almost, and me, a senior). The first floor living space is terrific. Very large sofa to one side with a huge television and other electronics, and on the other a dining table and four chairs. The room has large sliding glass panels and large windows so the articulation of inside and outside is open and light. Everywhere you see the greenery and the palm trees, and the wall separating you from the houses next door. Very lovely indeed.

I had been to Sicily prior to this visit, but my companions had not, and being younger, too, they wanted to do everything and see everything in Palermo and the surrounding areas. I wanted to engage in some activities, but I was also looking for a quieter time, away from Palermo city.
This house in Mondello worked for us. The bus to the city is a short walk; the walk from the house to the piazza and the beach is about ten minutes. There is a church on the way to the beach (via Mater Dei) if you are inclined to go to Mass. The priest when I was there gave the sermon in the clearest, slowest, simplest, elegant, Italian I had heard to date, and I actually could follow it. (Maybe that's why I liked the experience, but also to see the neighbors.)

We had a rental car, which we did not take in to Palermo, but which was really useful when going to the Carrefour for groceries (very good store, by the way) a short drive away, and for day trips.There are so many places to visit all along that coast. The house has a parking spot, but parking at the gate in front is adequate, too.

The property is excellently maintained, the garden is serene and private. The couch on the side porch is quite big enough to sleep on, which I often did. Everything worked (tv, ac, wifi, laundry, appliances). Kitchen was really great, I wish I had that stove in my own home.

There are two bedrooms on the upper floor. One is a large master bedroom with a double platform bed. The second is a smaller room with a single bed that can open up like a sofa-bed to accommodate two people. (They better not be big people.) As the single in our group, I, of course, let the couple have the double bed and I slept in the small room with the bed done-up as a single and it was quite adequate. The balcony is shared by the two bedrooms.

The house is fully air conditioned and it works very well. We were not in Mondello for its hottest season, and rarely needed air conditioning, but it was there when we wanted it.

There are two bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs) and both are just perfect. Great stone finishes, large showers and wonderful large shower heads. Plenty of hot water.

Claudio, the owner, and his sister, Maria, kept in touch with us from our arrival until departure as needed and were helpful in every possible way.

Were we to return to Mondello, we would happily stay in this villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Jun 2016
What an amazing reference John!!
The best since I've started to rent my Villa thanks a lot of website like this one! Happy that you enjoyed so much and thanks agai for your time, best guest ever ;)
Hope to host you again, ciao!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing