Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 139
US$ 112
Hotels.comUS$ 139
Agoda.comUS$ 114
HurbUS$ 144
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Unfortunately I was in town for a funeral. I had no clue this hotel was in Holdrege. What a wonderful experience. I can honestly say I’ve never encountered a more friendly staff. Carla at the front desk was outstanding and brought many smiles to my face with her sense of humor but also was so thoughtful knowing the reason for my stay. When I checked out I spoke with the Manager for ten minutes or so. I don’t remember her name but she was so awesome also. The room and every part of the hotel was AAA+++. Thank you for making my night there such a positive experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Holdrege Cobblestone, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Holdrege, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Thank you John for your review on your recent stay with us. We are so happy you found our hotel and that we exceeded your expectations. I will also share your kind words with our staff and with Carla! She is an absolute gem and we are happy that she took great care of you. If your travels bring you back to Holdrege, please make sure you come see us!

Reviewed 12 October 2020

This a great find. If you are in the area check in here. It's new, accessible and affordable. Front desk service is great and I expect everything else to be top notch. Breakfast is outstanding and i loved the location. What I didn't like was having to make my review 200 characters long. This place doesn't need 200 characters to say how nice it is.

Room tip: I don't believe there is a bad one. It's in an agricultural community so your going to see grain bins everywhere.
Date of stay: October 2020
Holdrege Cobblestone, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Holdrege, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback and I will share your review with our staff. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again if your travels bring you back to Holdrege!

Reviewed 29 August 2020

We were in town for a wedding. The hotel is new and the staff was very friendly. It was very clean and quiet. There is no grass on the property yet so if you have a dog, be careful, there are stickers everywhere.

Date of stay: August 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay! We have since upgraded our landscaping and added grass. We apologize for the stickers! If you travel back our way, we invite you to stay with us again so you can see the improvements we have made since your last stay.

Reviewed 18 August 2020

This is a brand new hotel , was excited to find it . Everything was super clean . Mattie the girl at the front desk was awesome to work with . I would stay here again if in the area . Only thing they need is more trees around the place for shade but it’s a new place so sure that will be added later . Great price for a great room !

Room tip: Better view facing the front
Date of stay: August 2020

Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback from your stay! We are glad that you were excited to stay with us and I am glad that your stay was great! We have added additional landscaping since your last visit. Next time you are in the area, make sure you visit us again so we can show you the additional upgrades we did!