“Convenient Location and Comfortable”

Days Inn Grand Island I-80
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We were driving cross country and decided we needed a place to rest up for the night. Showed up without reservations and were still able to get a room without a problem. Room was comfortable and clean, nice and quiet and we were able to get a good nights sleep. Glad we spotted it off I-80, and glad they had room. We'll probably plan to make pit stops here in the future rather than decide somewhere randomly on the road. Everything you need for a one or two day rest-stop.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise L
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

The Days Inn in Grand Island on I-80 is awesome! The staff was friendly and the breakfast for only being a continental breakfast was excellent. I was expecting maybe some packaged muffins but there was variety. Overall a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carly S
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I booked this hotel through Hotwire for two nights for my wife and myself. We checked in and took our luggage to our room. That's as far as it went. I connected to the Internet and booked a beautiful room at the new Best Western in Grand Island. Even though I prepaid for the Days Inn nothing could make me sleep there. Hotel is outdated with zero updates. The hotel smelled from a heavily used product used to cover up a odor. Creepy is the best way to describe the Days Inn 7800 S Hwy 281, southwest quadrant of I-80 and Hwy 281, Grand Island, NE 68803

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank larry19531953
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stopped at this hotel for basically a place to sleep. The room was clean but the decor was dated and cheap looking. Check in person was fine. The do allow dog for an extra charge which is ridiculous. Breakfast is poor with few options. This place is basically a place to sleep on a long trip home and nothing more.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Normally I avoid Days Inn. However, I made a reservation in large part because of the reviews I read on Trip Advisor. While the beds and pillows were comfortable and the internet connection was good, everything else was substandard. The alarm clock was broken, and while I seldom need one, this time I did so it’s a good thing I had my cell phone alarm. The coffee pot in the room was broken and no coffee was available in the lobby. They called to remind us there were cookies in the lobby (8:45PM) so we went down to get some. We had to wait 10 full minutes for the clerk to finish with a new customer before she would even hand us a carefully-guarded cookie from behind the counter. Then the cookies were disgusting. The breakfast fare was just so-so. Our keys weren’t programmed for the second day, and so we were locked out. I would not stay here again and I would not recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple