“Fell in Love with this little Gem !”
Savannah Cottage General pics
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Savannah Cottage
General pics
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DLfamily
Australia
“Fell in Love with this little Gem !”
Reviewed 16 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Our recent stay at Inverness Farm cottages was Fabulous !!! We made a last minute booking en-route to the Midlands from Durban and within minutes had been emailed a welcome and info pack from the property manager and owner Jayne ! This was very informative and helpful with locating the property. The Cottages themselves were delightful, with high attention to detail and very tasteful yet personal decor throughout , I immediately wished we were there for more than one night ! The room amenities were very thoughtful and actually surpassed what a lot of 5 star hotels offer, from complimentary snacks, umbrellas, torches, toiletries, water and so forth you were left wanting for nothing ! My highlight of the stay was definitely their beautiful Dogs - their large dog Humphrey completely stole my heart and insisted on escorting me around the property, even late into the evening, if i could have fit him in my bag I would have kidnapped him all the way back to Australia with me :) Thank you so much Jayne for your hospitality, we will definitely be back !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: All of it :)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Zinta G
“Lovely host! Cosy, well equipped, beautiful cottage”
Reviewed 4 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My husband and I attended a wedding at The Glades Wedding Venue. Inverness Farm was just 4km away and the perfect place to stay! It was also close to a lot of the attractions in the area.
Jayne was a fantastic host! She responded to my emails quickly and was well prepared - we received a letter with all the details and directions. She even stayed up late to make sure we got there safely.
The Shetland cottage was small, cosy, well equipped and beautifully decorated. Jayne paid attention to small details to ensure that we felt at home.
Humphrey and Bonnie are very friendly and well behaved dogs.
When going to this area in the Midlands, be sure to check the weather as the roads are extremely slippery when wet.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: We felt at home.
Liked least: Not having a place to put/ wash the dishes.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Durban

Swaziland
Reviewed 24 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing