“Overpriced with a lack of service”
Review of Remedies Day Spa

Remedies Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Remedies Day Spa opened its doors in Whitefish in October, 2000, built on the idea of creating a Day Spa environment that is conducive to many forms of relaxation. We have designed an atmosphere that caters to all types of pampering: fun and boisterous, or peaceful and alone...whatever you need to make your day complete. Indulge your senses with one of our signature services like the Honey and Cream Hot Rock Foot Rub or the Organic Coconut & Honey Essential Facial using fresh and local ingredients. At Remedies we also have the unique concept in motion of making all of our products fresh. We use all natural ingredients found right in the kitchen. You can enjoy all of this while relaxing with tea from our Herbal Tea Spa, or some fresh citrus water. We strive to ensure that each guest that comes in our doors feels right at home, and leaves counting the days until they get to come see us again. It is important that you not only get spoiled when you come to Remedies but leave feeling like you have made a new friend. Enjoy!
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I will start by saying that the employees were very nice/pleasant. That however does not equal exceptional customer service. I came in for a relaxation day( massage and facial) off the bat there seemed to be confusion as to what I had booked and how long it was, I was asked three times what kind of massage I was looking for. The massage was fine it was a deep tissue and satisfactory however not worth 100$. It was pretty average especially considering the amount of background noise every time someone walked by, not to mention when someone other than the masseur entered the room in the middle. Making it rather difficult to relax. Going from one service to another im used to being offered a robe and the ability to relax somewhere other than the public lobby. This was not the case, I put all my stuff back on with an oily body. The facial was ok, the website says the facial I chose is 75 dollars, I was charged 85. I have no allergies or sensitivities but when i came home my entire body was itching and irritated. So with tips I spent 220 for services and I'm not relaxed or feeling better because the service was so awkward,lacking and sub par. Side note I've been here many times in the last four years and I have yet to see any familiar faces upon returning. I hope they get it together in the future. If you're going to charge that much offer other amenities like a steam, sauna, shower or relaxation room.

Best of luck!

1  Thank mtlife406

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I was in Whitefish for a short visit and was able to make an appointment at the down town location for a massage and was shocked and pleased by the spa. It looked newly refurbished with beautiful woodwork and relaxing atmosphere with oils burning to create a relaxed feeling just by entering the shop. The massage was very refreshing and the massage therapist did wonders on my back. I bought a few products to take home with me, one of them being a exfoliating lavender sugar scrub that is fabulous. It was definitely a wonderful and lasting experience and I will be sure to visit this spa again the next time I visit Whitefish.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

First of all everyone in the spa was very pleasant and kind. The massage good and just what I needed. However the facial was very amateurish with no steam, no pore cleansing- nothing you would normally expect in a facial. The manicure and pedicure was ridiculous. My nail polish peeled off in whole sections within hours. There was little or no cuticle work. The pedicure was at best "minimalist"...my 13 year old gives me better pedicures. On the woman's behalf they had no chair for her or manicure table so she literally had to stand for the mani pedi and put my hand on her knee.... Very unprofessional. I see there are other similar reviews so I should have checked first.

1  Thank puppylove1962
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Friendly, knowledgeable staff and calm relaxing atmosphere! ! All natural handmade spa products and a wide range of services!