“Excellent”
Review of Remedies Day Spa

Remedies Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Remedies Day Spa opened its doors in Whitefish in October, 2000, built on the idea of creating a Day Spa environment that is conducive to many forms of relaxation. We have designed an atmosphere that caters to all types of pampering: fun and boisterous, or peaceful and alone...whatever you need to make your day complete. Indulge your senses with one of our signature services like the Honey and Cream Hot Rock Foot Rub or the Organic Coconut & Honey Essential Facial using fresh and local ingredients. At Remedies we also have the unique concept in motion of making all of our products fresh. We use all natural ingredients found right in the kitchen. You can enjoy all of this while relaxing with tea from our Herbal Tea Spa, or some fresh citrus water. We strive to ensure that each guest that comes in our doors feels right at home, and leaves counting the days until they get to come see us again. It is important that you not only get spoiled when you come to Remedies but leave feeling like you have made a new friend. Enjoy!
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

The place is under new management so my friends and I decided to check it out. We compared all the other spas and this one far exceeded our expectations. The managers Sydney and Jessica go out of their way to make sure you are beyond comfortable. Very professional and excellent massage. Not to mention their new location is gorgeous! I would definitely recommend Remedies above every other spa in Whitefish. And its very comparable to the spas here in NYC where I live.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I wish I could remember the name of the awesome woman who worked on me that day. We did the Marine Ritual at the Grouse Mountain Lodge location. It was a very pleasant morning after an incredibly difficult backcountry hike the previous day. She was very skilled with her hands and thanks to her, I was able to walk properly afterwards.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

My friend and I went and got pedicures here and it was a very interesting and great experience. It isn't quite a typical salon, as it is in the back of a small restaurant, but it is very cozy and the ladies there were very nice. I would recommend it for sure. They only have two pedicure chairs though, so wouldn't be great for a group.

Reviewed 24 March 2015

Excellent massage but the masseuse was not qualified to do a proper facial. No steam, no extractions...! Also there is NO WASHROOM so I had to get dressed up in my street clothes, go down the boardwalk and ask for a key in a store!! It was a three hour spa package!! I would def. recommend checking out the town location instead.

1  Thank demiany2013