All reviewswelcome basketfresh eggsfire pitglacier national parkhome away from homeclose to townplace to stayski resortdowntown whitefishchickenslindapropertymontanaretreatfridgelodge
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This is my third stay at the Bed n Bale and it only gets better each time. We brought our dog and the owner had treats waiting for her and for us. This place has more than you even know you might need, they literally think of everything. By far my favorite place to stay when I come to Whitefish.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My family of 8 (husband, children, parents, in-law and niece)decided to take a trip to Glacier National Park. I researched hotels, lodges and houses both in the park and near the park. When I came across Bailey's bed and Bale, I knew I found the perfect place. The home is cozy, warm and immaculate with plenty of room for 8 people. It is fully equipped with the most modern amenities, an outdoor grill and fire pit, and Linda even stocked the fridge with fresh eggs, homemade cherry jam and a welcome basket with snacks, breakfast items, and beverages. She and her husband live nearby and are available for any needs, but they respect your privacy. Linda had treats for the kids to feed the cows, and we loved the chickens. Bailey's Bed and Bale is close to town but far enough away to feel remote. It is perfectly situated between Glacier National Park, downtown Whitefish and the ski resort. I highly recommend Bailey's Bed and Bale for a home away from home in the most beautiful setting.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LuckyBale, Owner at The Bailey's Bed 'n Bale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your vacation to Montana with us. As we say, "Enter as strangers, Leave as friends"

Reviewed 1 August 2017

What a gorgeous property just out of Whitefish ! The Owners, Linda and Dave Bailey, are warm, friendly, and super accommodating ! This is a beautiful house about 100 yards away from the Baileys house. Scottish Cows, chickens with fresh eggs, and everything you would ever need from Linda....the greatest hostess I have ever met !!
Fresh eggs, homemade Jam....whatever you need, Linda will provide !
I am a man of few words...All I can say is stay here ! You will be glad you did as we were !
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Linda and Dave :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Just returned home after a wonderful week in Montana staying at Bailey's Bed n Bale. What an amazing opportunity to experience a part of our country that we had never visited before! This property was truly perfect for us. My husband has limited mobility and the entire first floor of this gorgeous home is ADA compliant. Linda and Dave were so helpful and friendly! We feel like we have met friends that we will have for years to come! We loved feeding the chickens and cows and Linda provided us with fresh eggs that were delicious! This home is very comfortable and we felt instantly at home. We will be back!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Artmans
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My husband and I, a friend, and her daughter traveled to Whitefish for a 3 day Memorial day weekend. This lovely bed and breakfast was a great location for a relaxing weekend. We invited friends up for barbeque and s'mores around the firepit. A huge bonus for me were the many wheelchair accessible features of the home, since I use an electric wheelchair. Highly recommended for a quiet family getaway or a romantic couple's retreat.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Corinne E
LuckyBale, Owner at The Bailey's Bed 'n Bale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you and we're glad the Bed'n Bale could accommodate your needs effortlessly. It was a pleasure meeting you after all these years!