Our 2 bedroom condo was just what we needed for our stay in Whitefish. It is not fancy and could use some upgrades, but it is in a quite neighborhood, clean, and we felt safe. The office has bear spray to rent, which I am happy to say was not used! The area is beautiful, I would also recommend taking the chair lift at Whitefish Mtn. and Glacier National Park. The office gave us a pass to the local fitness club, we had such busy days hiking we did not utilize it, but we walked through and it looked very nice with an indoor pool and many exercise classes available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in Whitefish, Montana, Crestwood Resort provides spacious and comfortable two bedroom/two bath condos, a large living room, dining room and fully stocked kitchen. The property has a year round heated outdoor pool with two hot tubs for year round enjoyment for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Crestwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Hotel Whitefish
- Crestwood Resort Whitefish, Montana