We randomly chose this hotel and werent disappointed. The rooms were clean and cosy, bed was very comfy and showers were hot. parking was easy and the young gentleman on the reception desk was very efficient and friendly. One of the nicest things about this hotel is the lobby. Very welcoming on a cold night with a fire and comfy chairs with tea and coffee avaialbe until very late evening. So nice to come in and sit by the fire with a book and a hot drink. This hotel is just off the main street so is quiet but its an easy walk to shops, restaruants, bars and even the laundrette is not too far away. Price is very reasonable too. We liked this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone