“Excellent place to stay”

Motel 6 Missoula - University
Ranked #26 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I would like to hear because the manager is really nice people here seem nice and a district manager is really really nice I would come back to stay at this hotel anytime anywhere the staff is really nice two me and my family

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here and couldn't access my room with my things inside, was late to meeting due to this ( 10 access cards in a row that wouldn't work ) they said it was my fault In till they finally replaced the batteries in the locks. #knowresponsibility for anything they blame me for everything and they charge me for price for everything its a bunch of BS. The gentleman treated me like crab on 9/20 @ 7pm when I was upset because for the 3day in a row my access cards didn't work again after I was already late to my meetings. He decided to say I have not been here for 3 days so it's not my fault your locked out again.
#Don't stay here they make up uxcuses for everything and blame you for it

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Doug M
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I have always avoided motel 6 like the plaque with its musty smells and thin stained carpets and mattresses. Well that has changed with some of the motel 6 remodels, when I read about them last year I wanted to check one out since we always travel with dogs. In this renovated motel 6 there was completely modern minimalist furniture and no carpeting. They have put in a high grade solid vinyl flooring that doesn't hold the smells previous animals so my dogs felt right at home. They had a place designated for dog walking and the whole room was clean. The staff was super helpful and friendly. The internet was slow and the coffee was weak, but 69 dollars, you can't beat the clean, comfortable and pet friendly rooms.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID....This place is a disaster of bedbugs, yes bedbugs, and I have the pictures to prove it. Unclean toilet seat, no towels, unfinished drywall repairs next to the tub. We were too tired to change hotels and thought it would be okay to just go to bed and get out as fast as possible in the morning. Even that decision was a mistake

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Just needed a room for the night as we were on our way home. It was adequate. Provided bed, and shower. Room was clean, but most of it was very dated. We stayed in the Studio 6 rooms, so there was a small kitchen - not equipped with anything more than a fridge and microwave. Would have loved a small coffee pot.
Coffee, and ice were available down the street at the office. Pillows needed to be replaced. There were only two for the queen sized bed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family