All reviewsplace to staysmall kitchencomfortable bedthe riverrooms are cleancarpetremodelscomforterbenchestrail
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Just needed a room for the night as we were on our way home. It was adequate. Provided bed, and shower. Room was clean, but most of it was very dated. We stayed in the Studio 6 rooms, so there was a small kitchen - not equipped with anything more than a fridge and microwave. Would have loved a small coffee pot.
Coffee, and ice were available down the street at the office. Pillows needed to be replaced. There were only two for the queen sized bed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Just passing through so it wasn't too disturbing. It was clean enough and that is about it. No amenities to speak of....hand soap, period. At least I could park in front of the door and I felt safe enough. But yes, there are trains, traffic but the walls are cement so it was dampened. The potty/tub room was a wreck. The light/fan unit was barely hanging from a water stained ceiling and it had bare fluorescent. The tub I wouldn't touch...scraped and really ill kept. Bed was okay but the pillows were old and sad. No next time....

Room Tip: Someplace else....
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Missoula - University, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I really enjoy this Motel 6! The staff really is what really sets this Motel 6 from the rest. I travel with my dog on my trips and the welcome my pet as well as me. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The General Manager has a great staff! I have noticed some of the reviews and had to think are they staying at the same Motel 6? Then I noticed some talk about carpet and this Motel 6 has been remodel to the new wooden floors. They wrote their review on the other Motel 6 down the road. Do your research before you book to make sure you are at the right one. Keep up the great job you have a guest for life!

Room Tip: Make sure you choose the right Motel 6, there is now two on the same street!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We have stayed at a lot of motels. This Motel 6 is a wonderful place to stay. This is one of the best staff we have been seen in a long time. There manager total is engaged with all the guest. The front desk people are so accommodating. Really enjoy how hard the housekeeper work. Thank you Motel 6 for this amazing staff which makes our stay there for football season and for my business trips.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 January 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Rick

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I'm from Missoula and was between homes so I had to stay here for a little over 2 weeks. The location near the University was convenient, and I did not have ANY sketchy experiences with people in or around the motel, I felt totally safe. The rooms are decent: some damage that doesn't affect your stay, and the bathroom is a little dirty, but you get what you pay for. I did not notice any bad or weird smells. Housekeeping comes twice a week and they are friendly and helpful. All the employees I met with were customer-oriented and helped with anything I requested. Overall it was a pleasant stay, much better than I expected. I would definitely recommend it to someone on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple