“Know I will get a good meal.”

Cracker Barrel Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 310 Restaurants in Missoula
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I came to Missoula for a Lacrosse tournament. I know there are many places to have a meal but I wanted to go somewhere I knew I would get a good meal. Had my mother and two daughters with me. The Cracker Barrel was a fun stop. We were greeted promptly and our food was out in about 15 minutes. The apple cider is awesome! Had a wonderful meal and then of course spent some time in the gift shop. See you next time!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We always have a big family breakfast here before heading for home. Everything is good, be prepared for huge portions! They have everything you could think of -even grits!-except Eggs Benedict. Country style casual dining. Love the rocking chairs on the front porch and shopping in the store while waiting for a table. Old fashioned fun family restaurant.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten at this location pretty much since it opened. Food is consistently good and service is prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Despite the friendly reception and interesting gift shop, this restaurant lacks what it takes to satisfy. The menu is extensive with numerous options but the food is not good. The overuse of salt and butter, and over rcooking resulted in the poor rating.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Cracker Barrel is what it is. Mass produced food, heavy on the calories, and low on chiefs love. Great in a pinch.