“Excellent service and very clean.”

Brownies Plus Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Missoula
Brownies Plus Motel
Ranked #28 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 27 December 2010

I did a month's stay here while working on an article for my blog. This motel is clean, quiet and the heat works wonderfully well in the harsh Montana winter. There is a nature trail about a block away where you can walk to the downtown and the university with excellent views of the Clark Fork river and the mountains that surround the city.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronbo1948

Reviewed 17 November 2010

A pleasant surprise being very close to Greyhound. Being a former motel operator in another state, I can say the management team, Richard and his wife, Elicia know what they're doing. You could eat off the floor in the laundry room. If I needed to, I would hire this team in a heartbeat. For the money, you couldn't do better.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank krsMissoula
Reviewed 6 October 2010

I stayed here for a month while attending school. I would not hesitate to
stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mtpilot
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I stayed at this hotel when my car broke down on a trip through Missoula. I was going to have an expensive repair bill and I thought a 100.00 hotel on top of it. However this place was great! The owners were friendly, let me check the room out BEFORE I rented it and the room was clean, and I paid right around $50.00 for it! This is a great economy stay hotel, it's not new, the building materials aren't great and furniture is out of date, but if your just looking for a clean place to lay your head for a night I would definitely recommend it. Also free wireless internet is available.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank IPBoz
Reviewed 3 May 2009

i read the reviews on line and was terrified of this place especially since i have been the general manager of a motel in a different state so my standards are up there. i moved to missoula for a new job and was on quite a budget so i made my reservations here while i was in town for some of my final interviews i came over and looked at the place. THEY ARE UNDER NEW OWNERS AND MANAGERS AND ARE NO LONGER AFFILITATED WITH PONDEROSA MOTEL. so my friend and i (who works at the motel i used to mange) came to check out the room..we found the room clean, the sheets were clean and the staff very nice to me....due to housing issues i have been here a month now and the staff has always been pleasant helpful...i have even seen them remodling some of the rooms. it is a great budget motel and have found it very standard and comfortable. they are not the garden hilton so if thats what you are looking for this is not it they do have quiet clean, comfortable rooms, with hi speed internet in all of the rooms, the shower is hot and the beds are comfortable..these guys need another chance.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business