“Pretty Good for Montana”
Review of Famous Dave'sBBQ

Famous Dave'sBBQ
Ranked #18 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This place is above average when it comes to finding BBQ in Montana. Food is reasonably priced and staff are great. They also offer a selection of local brews. Menu has a wide selection so you should find something you like.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

By far the best BBQ in Missoula. St. Louis ribs are great. Eaten here many times, never disappointed. Best service is in the bar.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I ate at Famous Dave's with my family and everyone found something they loved. The brisket, ribs and chicken were all cooked to perfection. You get large portions and plent of sides to round out your dinner. The staff was kind and service was great. If you are craving BBQ this is the place to go.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

One would expect more from a chain owned by an award winning bbq competitor, but we have noticed much depends on the person doing the managing.
The bbq meats have varied over the years from good to not-so-good. With the current manager, things are fairly good.
The sides are always good; the beans are great.
Staff is friendly most of the time. On weekends it can get crowded at dinner.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had the Chopped Georgia Pork, my husband had the brisket. My pork was decent and a fairly large portion for the money. My husband's brisket was "a salty mess" (his words, I tried it, he was right) and "I'd never get it again". All you could taste WAS the salt, not the meat. "The best part of the meal was the salad" - not a good review considering we were at a BBQ place. At just under $50 for 2 dinners (plus a soda and an iced tea) and tip, it was way over-priced for the quality of what we got. Service was good and the waitress was friendly.

Given price and quality of meal, we averaged our score out to be a 2/2.5.

Been to Famous Dave'sBBQ? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK