All reviews an older property room was clean would stay here again motel fridge laptop desk
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The staff, all of them were excellent wiling to work hard and because of that we enjoyed our stay there It was the first time we were in Montana and it was near most of what we liked nice places to eat at and go to. We were able to find everything that we wanted and the room was comfortable and not too expensive, next time in Missoula that is where we will stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

A very great deal! Loved it here. Parking in front of the room, adequate parking nice and clean. They do offer smoking rooms for those who care to know. :) Nice big lobby, close to many eating places within walking distance. Great prices! Would stay here again.

Room Tip: It's a nice place. Parking in front of your room. Very clean
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place looks good on the Internet but it is a dump , Old filthy dirty, worn out carpets, dirty bathroom . It should be torn down . The one highlight was the staff was very pleasant . I could never recommend this property to anyone .

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2017

If you're looking for something close to downtown Missoula or the University, this is probably not a good choice. It sits on a commercial strip-mall highway heading out of town. It's an older, no-frills motel, with a variety of room types and mildly congested parking arrangements, though I was able to park my car outside my room.

When I first arrived I was given a smoking room in which I could barely breathe, and which had no carpet on the floor. On returning to the desk I found out that I had apparently REQUESTED a smoking room when I'd made my reservation. I said that I must have made a mistake, since I would not have wanted a smoking room; and could they find me another please. The lady at the desk checked her computer was and quickly able to find a non-smoking room, which was a relief after the first room.

I slept well and arose early. But I choose to go down the street to Denny's rather than opt for what seemed to be a rather meager breakfast offering at the Brooks St..

Room Tip: If you book ahead, be careful to ask for a non-smoking room if you need one.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Old, dirty, stinky. Right on a very busy street, so road noise all night. Pet hair on everything. Deep down dirty. Hasn't been thoroughly cleaned in who knows how long. Dust. Spider webs. Mildew stains. Hairs on the vanity. Dirty faucet. A bar in the window for added safety, but light comes in around the door. And dirty toilet seat!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo