“Decent Motel”

Brooks Street Motor Inn
Ranked #31 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We needed a room for one night and one that allowed smoking so booked at Brooks Street Motor Inn. Front desk personnel was friendly and service-oriented. It's not a fancy motel but room was oversized with king bed, m/w, mini frig, and a seating area. Not the newest decor but was very clean and acceptable, especially for the price. There wasn't a coffee pot in the room, but coffee was available in the lobby....even at 4:00 a.m. Note: there isn't a clock in the room either.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kieviet

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We come to Missoula every year for a rugby event, and this year we decided to stay at this hotel, and it will also be the last. Management was very rude and very nosey. They assumed we would be trouble, even though we didn't have any noise complaints and we made sure our rooms were somewhat cleaned when we checked out. Brook Street Motor Inn, you definitely were a downer to our trip. Housekeeping though, you were very sweet humans.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Arianna S
Reviewed 18 January 2017

While there are lots of places to stay in Missoula, I keep returning to the Brooks St. Motor Inn. The staff has been the same great folks for the past 4 years I have been staying there. To me that means comfort & security while I am traveling. When I call to make a reservation they know me by my first name. We often travel with our dog so having a place that is comfortable for him is important also. I can stay anywhere, but for what I want and need with the VERY affordable price I won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Just tell them what you want & need and they will make it happen.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We visited family in Missoula in July on a weekend with a marathon. When we arrived, every place we checked was full. We randomly ended up at Brooks St Motor Inn. The room they gave us was the honeymoon suite... the honeymoon suite from the 80's is what it was. It was old but basically clean, though I had to scrub the jacuzzi with tilex before I would use it. It worked and we had a place to sleep for two nights. Wouldn't choose to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol R
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Our family stayed for a night. The place is generally ok for the price you pay, but if you want fridge and microwave in the room, you need to ask for it. Our friends we were with did and we didn't and we got a smaller room for the same price! The staff overall are friendly. The breakfast are just muffins and cereals but we didn't expect much and they didn't say it was anything more than the basics. It's just good and convenient.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family